Subject: [Iot-directorate] Invitation: IoT Directorate pre-IETF 107 synch call @ Tue Mar 10, 2020 11am - 12:30pm (EDT) (null)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 15:50:36 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: IoT Directorate pre-IETF 107 synch call

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=md86ec9089639e3895c8ce4e5072d0ce9
Meeting number (access code): 644 113 397

Meeting password: constrained

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported):  
tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*644113397%23%23*01*

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and  
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be  
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically  
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,  
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

When: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11am – 12:30pm Eastern Time - New York
Where:  
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=md86ec9089639e3895c8ce4e5072d0ce9
Who:
     * Thing-to-Thing Research Group - organizer
     * [email-masked] - creator
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.