Subject: [Iot-directorate] Pre-IETF 109 IoT directorate call

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 00:21:07 +0300

IoT Directorate,

Please indicate your availability for a pre-IETF 109 IoT directorate call
in this doodle by Wednesday 30th September:
https://doodle.com/poll/ihupkkizbcsxs3hv

Thank you and best regards,

Ines, Samita and Ari

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 18:55:16 +0300

Dear all,

This is a kindly reminder, please fill the doodle
https://doodle.com/poll/ihupkkizbcsxs3hv if you haven't yet.

Note that at the end of october there are Daily Saving Times changes in
some countries (Thank you Carsten! :), you can check your country here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2020.html. Following my understanding,
doodle handles those changes correctly.

Thank you,

Ines.