Subject: [Iot-directorate] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-cose-x509-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 03:25:25 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-cose-x509-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-x509/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Strange feeling to review this Jim Schaad's document...

Thank you Carsten for the IoT directorate review at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-cose-x509-07-iotdir-telechat-bormann-2020-10-19/

The major issue found by Carsten (missing files in the github repo) should be
resolved before publication.

-éric