Subject: [Iot-directorate] Request for speaker on IoT and the IETF

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 10:27:57 +0200

Dear all,

We received a request for a ~ 60 minute presentation on IETF IoT
standardization work as part of an online event to be held 17-18 December.
The event "1st Training on Standardization" belongs to TeamUp5G research
H2020 project https://teamup5g.webs.tsc.uc3m.es/,

Please let us know if this is something one of you might be interested in,
Greg (Cc') will make the connection with the organizers directly and we
would be happy to work with the presenter/s to prepare slides or other
materials, if that would be helpful.

We would like to respond to the organizers no later than Monday, 7 December
to provide time to work out details.

Thank you very much in advance,

Ines

---

From: "Chakrabarti, Samita" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 10:11:51 -0500

Hi Ines and Greg,

Good idea to make IETF IoT work known in H2020 project.
I'd suggest that there could be one presentation from IOT-DIR itself
providing  a general perspective of IoT work in IETF, our work with other
SDOs etc. ( it might be better if Eric, Ari or Ines present them -- since
it is in Europe).
The other topics could be IoT Security work at IETF.
I am sure t2trg would be interested too. I believe Greg or someone else
would need to co-ordinate how many presentations from IETF and the order of
them.

Cheers,
-Samita

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 3:28 AM Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> H2020 project https://teamup5g.webs.tsc.uc3m.es/
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__teamup5g.webs.tsc.uc3m.es_&d=DwMFaQ&c=udBTRvFvXC5Dhqg7UHpJlPps3mZ3LRxpb6__0PomBTQ&r=pWMzx7FsqijEJPyfMBfn-HJss-wVVTf0K5y-cxCTXL8&m=wyelhbbcb_clmoiqJJ5nW84-kMjB-kMPLU85IQ76QDg&s=B5Mj9M-C75HjPs52HtzE84i8wQZshl9ImkgU-_d8SWg&e=>,
>
>
> We would like to respond to the organizers no later than Monday, 7
> December to provide time to work out details.
>

---

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 07:59:42 -0800

Many of the COINRG use cases also involve IOT but this is research not IETF.

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]

On December 4, 2020 at 10:12:14 AM, Chakrabarti, Samita (
samita.chakrabarti=[email-masked]) wrote:

Hi Ines and Greg,

Cheers,
-Samita

-- 
Iot-directorate mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iot-directorate