Subject: [Iot-directorate] Doodle in order to set the Pre-IETF-110 meeting

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 10:37:48 +0200

Dear all,

Please find below a link to a doodle in order to organize the IoT-dir
Pre-IETF-110 meeting. We kindly request to fill the doodle by *January 31th*
.

https://doodle.com/poll/aq9k9k4hfssufmi9?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Thank you and best regards,

Ines.

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 17:50:50 +0200

Dear all,

This is a kindly reminder of the 3 requests with deadline on January 31:

1- Please fill the doodle in order to set up an IoTDir-Pre-IETF meeting:

2- Please fill the survey in order to improve our work:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BMVF9WK

3- Please IoT-WG/RG-Chairs check if the description of your WG/RG is
correct and modify it as needed.
This is requested in order to help to keep the IETF IoT page (
https://www.ietf.org/topics/iot/) updated:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Qm2h6MReptoZRmSjd--TaZ5v3wLxuB1z4vvmQkt38E/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you very much in advance,

Ines.

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 10:37 AM Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Pre-IETF-110 meeting. We kindly request to fill the doodle by *January
> 31th*.
>

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:29:54 -0500

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles=[email-masked]> wrote:
    > correct and modify it as needed.  This is requested in order to help to
    > keep the IETF IoT page ( https://www.ietf.org/topics/iot/) updated:

    > https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Qm2h6MReptoZRmSjd--TaZ5v3wLxuB1z4vvmQkt38E/edit?usp=sharing

While I think that updated descriptions are important,  I would like this
page to more clearly explain how the groups interrelate.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        |    IoT architect   [
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [