Subject: [Iot-directorate] Doodle in order to set up the Pre-IETF-111 meeting

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 18:44:49 +0300

Dear all,

Please find below a link to a doodle in order to organize the
IoT-directorate Pre-IETF-111 meeting. We kindly request to fill the doodle
 by *25th June. *

https://doodle.com/poll/akk4fi744q4dy6bv?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Thank you in advance,

Ines, Samita and Ari.

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 13:46:53 +0300

Dear all,

Thank you very much for filling in the doodle poll. The meeting details are
as follows:

   - Date: 19 July 2021
   - Time: 16:00 -17:30 UTC Time.
   - CodiMD: https://codimd.ietf.org/iot-dir-ietf111-2021-07-19-notes.
      - @WG/RG Chairs: Please fill in with the update of your WG/RG *by
      16th of July.*
   - Draft Agenda:
      - Overview of the IETF/IRTF IoT groups (WG/RG chairs; 1-2 minutes per
      group)
      - Please let us know if you have additional topics to discuss *by
      10th of July.*
   - Webex: - Notice that we aim to record the meeting -
      -
      https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m78ab78badcf7ebc1904faf2f09439996
      Monday, Jul 19, 2021 9:00 am | 1 hour 30 minutes | (UTC-07:00)
      Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Meeting number: 161 186 6167
      Password: JegvKmNj753

      Join by video system
      Dial [email-masked]
      You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

      Join by phone
      1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
      Access code: 161 186 6167

Thank you and best regards,

Ines, Samita and Ari