Subject: [Iot-directorate] Pre-IETF 113 meeting practicalities

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 13:38:39 +0200

Dear all,

Thank you for filling in the doodle poll. The pre-IETF-113 meeting will
take place on Wednesday 9th March at 5 pm UTC. Please find attached the ics
calendar.

   - Agenda:
      - Please let us know *by 3rd March* if you want to present a topic
      other than the IoT WG/RG Status update and how much time you would need.
      - Current draft agenda:
         -  Overview of the IETF/IRTF IoT groups (WG/RG chairs; 1-2 minutes
         per group)
         - New/planned IETF/IRTF IoT activities
         - Other IoT SDOs update/activities (if applicable, e.g. IoTSF,
         etc. )
         - AOB.

   - WG/RG Status:
      - @WG/RG Chairs, we kindly request to fill with the update of your
      WG/RG at:
      https://notes.ietf.org/iot-dir-preIETF113meeting-2022-03-09-notes
      - If you notice that an IoT IETF WG/RG is not in the list, please
      feel free to add/update it as needed.
      - Please *fill it by 5th March*.

   - Webex: Note that we aim to record and publish the meeting.

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mfca1582d0aba766007e4482cf43f1567
Wednesday, Mar 9, 2022 9:00 am | 1 hour 30 minutes | (UTC-08:00) Pacific
Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 2437 294 7058
Password: p7R2abP6q9n

Join by video system
Dial [email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 243 729 47058

   - The meeting material (e.g. minutes, link to the recording) will be
   hosted here: https://github.com/iot-dir/Meetings/tree/main/20220309

Thanks,

Ines, Samita and Ari