Subject: [Iot-directorate] Invitation: IoT Directorate Pre-IETF 113 meeting @ Wed Mar 9, 2022 19:00 - 20:30 (EET) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 11:45:06 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: IoT Directorate Pre-IETF 113 meeting
Dear all,The pre-IETF-113 meeting will take place on Wednesday 9th March at  
5 pm UTC.&nbsp;Agenda:&nbsp;Please let us know&nbsp;by 3rd March&nbsp;if  
you want to present a topic other than the IoT WG/RG Status update and how  
much time you would need.&nbsp;Current draft agenda:&nbsp;Overview of the  
IETF/IRTF IoT groups (WG/RG chairs; 1-2 minutes per group)New/planned  
IETF/IRTF IoT activitiesOther IoT SDOs update/activities (if applicable,  
e.g. IoTSF, etc. )AOB.&nbsp;WG/RG Status:&nbsp;@WG/RG Chairs, we kindly  
request to fill with the update of your WG/RG  
at:&nbsp;https://notes.ietf.org/iot-dir-preIETF113meeting-2022-03-09-notes&nbsp;If  
you notice that an IoT IETF WG/RG is not in the list, please feel free to  
add/update it as needed.&nbsp;Please&nbsp;fill it by 5th March.&nbsp;Webex:  
Note that we aim to record and publish the  
meeting.&nbsp;https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mfca1582d0aba766007e4482cf43f1567Wednesday,  
Mar 9, 2022 9:00 am | 1 hour 30 minutes | (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US  
&amp; Canada)Meeting number: 2437 294 7058Password: p7R2abP6q9nJoin by  
video systemDial&nbsp;[email-masked] can also dial  
173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.Join by phone1-650-479-3208  
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)Access code: 243 729 47058The meeting  
material (e.g. minutes, link to the recording) will be hosted  
here:&nbsp;https://github.com/iot-dir/Meetings/tree/main/20220309Thanks,Ines,  
Samita and Ari
When: Wed Mar 9, 2022 19:00 – 20:30 Eastern European Time - Helsinki
Where:  
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mfca1582d0aba766007e4482cf43f1567
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MnY3Yjc5MjJmajM5YmxuZmdvam9wYzFjMGkgaW90LWRpcmVjdG9yYXRlQGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MzAjbWFyaWFpbmVzcm9ibGVzQGdvb2dsZW1haWwuY29tM2E3ZTYxN2E5MmIyM2FiMWRhYWMwYzdjM2RkYTM5Y2E2OGFmNDgxMA&ctz=Europe%2FHelsinki&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification  
settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding