Subject: [Iot-onboarding] Webex meeting invitation: MC Default

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 06:42:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

Eliot Lear invites you to join this Webex meeting.

MC Default
Thursday, 19. November 2020
14:00  |  (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 162 671 8748 
Meeting password: 5pXHNv6HmG8 (57946864 from phones)

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m2123865d0e572b9a1d70f5208fa70714

Add to Calendar
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m9b08914e1800aabd609dbd63911aa162

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-408-525-6800,,1626718748#57946864# tel:%2B1-408-525-6800,,*01*1626718748%2357946864%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric meeting password.

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/globalcallin.php?MTID=m7b00fb3a4b25cc76c4dafde86f122d25

JOIN BY VIDEO SYSTEM, APPLICATION OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.