Subject: [Iotops] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on charter-ietf-iotops-00-17: (with COMMENT)

From: Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 15:54:15 -0800

Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-iotops-00-17: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-iotops/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

nit: "includes, but is not limited to," should have two commas.

   IOTOPS provides a venue for IoT experts and other interested parties to engage
   in discussions of operational IoT requirements, as well as proposals for new
   uses of IP technology related to IoT devices and network operations.

Why "IP technology" specifically as opposed "the IP suite" or even "IETF technologies"?

   4) Documenting requirements.

Requirements for what, or perceived as such by whom?