Subject: [Iotops] Martin Duke's Yes on charter-ietf-iotops-00-18: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 11:32:52 -0800

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-iotops-00-18: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-iotops/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my BLOCK.

I might like the report to also propose some milestones, if that's appropriate.

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 16:32:31 -0500

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-iotops/

Sure.

-- 
The computing scientist’s main challenge is not to get confused by the
complexities of his own making.
  -- E. W. Dijkstra

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 16:35:21 -0500

> > I might like the report to also propose some milestones, if that's appropriate.

Slightly longer, less pissy sounding response[0]: Sure, and thank you
for your suggestions and working through your block position with us.

W
[0]: Juggling mail is hard.