Subject: [Iotops] Call for agenda items @ IETF 113

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 16:55:47 +0000

Dear WG participants,

Please email your WG chairs <[email-masked]> for agenda slots in 
Vienna.

Best Regards,

Alexey on behalf of chairs.

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 16:29:59 -0500

Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > Please email your WG chairs <[email-masked]> for agenda slots
    > in Vienna.

Under the heading of IoT ownership, which I have presented twice on,
   and Eliot spoke about IoT mid-life crisis, we have a few other things.

* Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]> has some work that be spoke about
  at the RIOT-OS Summit on geographical IoT controls.

* We've had the SECRET BOF last week that deals with how to
  delegate/provision credentials for other users of a "device"
  (car, lock, etc.)

** It is unclear to me what system allows for delegation of credentials, but
  there is apparently something at the CCC.  I would really like to hear
  about such a system.

Under the heading of HTTPS access to IoT devices, which might be "local", the
SUIB document now has a reasonable number of solutions detailed.
And then the SNIF work.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide