Subject: [Iotsi] Alphabet input paper for IAB IoT Semantic Interoperability workshop

From: Max Senges <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 13:42:49 -0800

Dear colleagues,

please find attached our (preliminary) submission for the workshop in
March. As the paper states we are still in an early phase of working on IoT
schemata and thinking about interoperability etc.. But that makes us esp.
interested to learn from other parties efforts and from the discussion
during the workshop.

Please send any questions you might have.

Looking forward to the meeting,
Max

PS: we hope to have an updated version of the paper ready for discussion in
March.

*--"The limits of my words mean the limits of my world"*

*                                   — Wittgenstein*
Max Senges | Research & Education Program Manager  |  +1 650 214 5577

Google | 1945 Charleston Road | Mountain View | CA 94043 | USA

This email is confidential. If you are not the right addressee please do not
 forward it, please inform the sender, and please erase this e-mail
including any attachments. Thanks.