Subject: Co:optition NOT Competition

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 17:28:31 +0530

Hello

This is Cynthia from SolMac.

A company with a philosophy ---- Co:Optition Not Competition.

SolMac is a solutions company based in Ahmedabad, India with
a sharp focus on ASIC DESIGN services.

SolMac's team of intellectual assets specializes in
Synthesizable Core development and has developed
capabilities in

FireWire (IEEE 1394) Bus Core Development
and
USB Core Development.

Solmac has a team of die-hard engineers in the ASIC Design and
Hardware Modeling services. Four of them are currently is US
(2 of them having already worked with Sun Micro Systems).

We are keen on exploring the following avenues on an immediate basis

     Off Shore Development contracts to be executed from Ahmedabad
     Placement of these trained engineers in the US for Onsite jobs
     Mktg of these specialized services

SolMac's final objective is to develop competencies and long term
relationships and grow as a true commune with collective and
co-operative efforts.

SolMac recently won the Best Software Exporter Award from STPI
(Software Technology Parks of India) for excellence in Software
exports performance.

SolMac is led by Mr. Pratul Shroff, who has over 17 years experience
in the area Electronic Design Automation. Mr. Shroff, a M. Engg from
Cornell has worked with several corporations like Intel, Daisy Systems
and Burroughs as a result, SolMac as an organization is well exposed
to the Value Systems and Work Culture of the Silicon Valley.

Mr. Shroff will be in the US on a 3 week business trip 10th November
Onwards and if convenient, a meeting could be arranged. Your confirmation
and availability for a meeting would be of great help in planning the
itinerary.

Warm Regards

Cynthia Peters
International Operations
www.solutionmachines.com