Subject: Next Interop Event

From: "Hattig, Myron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:01:57 -0700

Who in interested in participating in an IP/1394 Interop Event  Oregon the
week after Comdex (end of November)?
Please respond to the ip1394 reflector.

Thanks,

-myron

---

From: Kaz Honda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 16:19:43 +0900

> Please respond to the ip1394 reflector.

By now, Sony has participated in the interoperability events twice in
March in L.A. and in July in Oregon. Unfortunately, both events had
only a few participants(2 or 3 vendors).

If there are few participants for the next interop event like before,
we won't join the event. If several vendors(at least 7 or 8) take
part in the event, Sony is willing to join.

How many vendors will really participate in the next IP/1394 Interop
Event?

--
Kaz Honda <[email-masked]>
R&D Dept., ITC                   Fone: +81-3-5448-8401
Sony Corporation                 Phax: +81-3-5448-8977