Subject: IP over 1394(Config ROM)!!

From: Venkatesh V <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:35:24 +0530

Hi,

While reading through the draft of "IP over 1394", I
came across a register called NETWORK_CHANNELS register
.. but the draft doesnot specify where this is to be
located ?? Is it part of Config ROM .. I mean unit space ??

Could anybody throw some light on this!!!

Thanx
Venkatesh.
--

Varadan Venkatesh

Residence :                                     Office :
No:29/1,I Floor,                                Software Engineer,
2 C Main road, 3rd Cross,                       Tata Elxsi (I) Ltd.
Doopanahalli,                                   Hoody - II
Bangalore - 38                                  Mahadevapura Post
                                                Bangalore - 560 048.

Ph : (080)5263154                               Ph: 8410222 x 424

Available time in Res:
9:00 PM to 8:00 AM(All week days)

PERMANENT ADDRESS :

S/O Shri. P.Varadan
No:148,III CROSS STREET,
PRAKASH NAGAR,
TIRUNINRAVUR,
CHENNAI - 602 024

PERMANENT EMAIL : [email-masked]
                  [email-masked]

---

From: Kenji Fujisawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:30:01 +0900

>I came across a register called NETWORK_CHANNELS register
>located ??

draft-ietf-ip1394-ipv4-11.txt
:      This register is required for IP-capable nodes. It shall be located at
:      offset 0xFFFF F000 0234 within the node's address space
              ================

Regards,

Kenji Fujisawa