Subject: MPEG over 1394

From: BHAVESH R PATHAK <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:35:00 -0530

Dear Everyone,

I am looking for information on MPEG over 1394. Is there any other
mailing list which discusses regarding multi-media over 1394.

with regards,
bhavesh

---

From: OSAKABE Yoshio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:45:44 +0900

Bhavesh,

Please refer to IEC 61883-4. It is Consumer audio/video equipment
- Digital Interface - Part 4: MPEG2-TS.

> mailing list which discusses regarding multi-media over 1394.
Best regards,

================================================================
=   OSAKABE, Yoshio                                            =
=   i.LINK Development Laboratory                              =
=   Platform Software Development Center                       =
=   Sony Corporation  Headquarters, Building 3, 4th Floor      =
=   6-7-35, Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-0001 Japan =
=   Tel: +81-(0)3-5448-6592,  Fax: +81-(0)3-5448-4327          =
=   E-Mail:  [email-masked]                       =
=   Private: [email-masked]                              =
================================================================