Subject: Publishing Company for Sale!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 18:31:12 EST

See information about Free Credit Application Below!

My Multi-Million Dollar
Publishing Company
ONLY $149

Free Pre-Approved Merchant Account Application with Order!!
To Start Your Business Out Right!!

If you ever wanted "the easy way out" to make a lot of money
with a business of your own....
Here is the EASIEST WAY TO START!

I'm writing this letter to let you in on something that'll blow
you away. What I'm about to present is something I've
never done before...something that I'll never do again....
So PAY ATTENTION!

For the past few years...I've have been running ads in
newspapers & magazines, by direct mail, and throughout
the internet.  These ads were always small and very cheap...

On these ads, we have been selling little manuals.  These
manuals have sold for anywhere between $10 to $99 each.
We always ran different ads for each manual we were selling.

I like selling information because NOBODY can put a price on
it...ESPECIALLY when it is your own...The Sky is the Limit!

Plus it is very cheap to reproduce How-To manuals.  It costs
between 40 cents and $3 to print the entire print manuals and
around 35 cents to copy the manuals on disk.  AND you can
sell them for up to $99 each.   That is one hell of a markup!

These manuals tell you how to get a car with no money down
and no credit...another one tells you how to avoid taxes by
depositing income offshore...now you may not be interested in
saving money by going offshore...but believe me....there are
MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO DO...and they are willing to pay
me to teach them!!!

Well this is where the unbelievable offer comes in...I hope you
are sitting down for this one...because this is a once in a
lifetime chance for you.  I do not know of an easier way to
become financially independent...In fact THERE IS NO EASIER WAY!!!
The next few paragraphs will reveal everything to you.

I am willing to sell you my entire informational product line
with FULL REPRINT RIGHTS and complete step-by-step instructions
on how to start your mail order information business with very
little money.

Remember, these are PROVEN WINNERS.  If you are stumped on
something to sell or if you are having trouble writing a
good ad, I have also included an entire book on disk to
help you produce KILLER ads!

This entire package which I call a Publishing Company in a
Box will come on 1 CD containing over 2000 'Hot-Selling'
Books, Reports And Manuals ready to print and sell, Sell,
SELL! It also will come with a signed letter giving YOU FULL
REPRINT RIGHTS allowing you to sell them for as much as
you want and however you want.  You Can even sell the entire
kit to someone else to resale on their own!  You also receive
copies of KILLER ads which can fill your mailbox with cash!

I am not even going to ask you for any of the money either...
What you make is yours to keep .  In fact...you get to make a
ton of money on these manuals for as long as you wish...and
you will never have to pay me another red cent in royalties!

I am even going to print out and prepare our #1 selling report
which contains the secrets of starting and operating your own
million dollar mail order business on a shoestring budget so that
you will be able to take it down to your local copy shop and be
ready to sell it the same day you have received it. Watch out
though - one individual is making $30,000 a month on this report
alone!  (Why - Because you can also include a special report On
How to Write Order Pulling Ads that practically force people to
whip out their checkbooks and order!)
Note: THIS REPORT IS INCLUDED!

All I ask for is...$149 and I will include FREE Priority Mail
Shipping!  Yes, I said $149.  There are no zeros missing.
Plus if you order before June 20th, 1999 I will include
4 extra special bonuses...

Bonus #1 - "Search Engine Magic" on disk.  This report will
shoot your web site up to the top of the search engine listings.
Other web advertisers are selling this manual for $99 by
itself - But I will give it to you for FREE with this package.

Bonus #2 - The report "How to Make at least $1,600 a week
online...Starting Now!" which is taking the internet by storm
will be included absolutely FREE!

Bonus #3 - I will include special details about a secret source
for creating Your own direct mail leads and how you can get your
own mail order business up and running for just a few bucks!

Bonus #4 - I also will include a pre-approved application for
a merchant account for your business benefit.  Taking credit
cards will increase your business up to 100%.  The normal
$195 application fee will be waved with this pre-approved
application.

But there is one drawback... I am sending this ad to 10,000
other people...and I will only allow 50 kits to be sold.  It
wouldn't make much sense if I sold this kit to 1,000 or 2,000
people...The market would be saturated with these same manuals...
and I don't want to do that.  To make sure that the people in
this offer get the same results I have...ONLY 50 people can have
it for $149.00!

Chances are, I will get all 50 within a week's time.  So if this
is something you are interested in...RUSH me a check or money
order for $149.00 TODAY to insure your future business.

But, even if you decide to pass this up...Don't sweat it.  It's
not like I am going to be mad or anything like that.  I know I
will get my 50 order limit really fast.  And anyone who gets
their check into me late... I will simply send it back.

For only $149.00, I am going to let you have the easiest money
you will ever make.  The manuals are written, the ads are
presented, the advertising plan is laid out, and all you have
to do is print them out for pennies and place the ads.

Do it today! Rush me your payment of $149.00 right now...and
get your very own MILLION DOLLAR publishing company going!

You can start with one or two manuals...even the day you
receive the package...and then expand to include ALL of them!

For $149.00, you have everything you need to make a killing
with your very own business.  If you want to make real
money - then this offer is for you!

"I took the report "Search Engine Magic" and sold over 50
copies on disk within 2 weeks! They sold for $99 and I was
able to copy them for under 50 cents each.  Wait till I start
marketing the other products included in this line!!!"
Joe Fisher - Internet Marketer

To rush order this "MILLION DOLLAR Publishing Company in
a Box" simply fill out the order form below and fax it to
our 24 hour  order line at:

FAX ORDER LINE:
1 (212) 504-8032

Regular Mail to:
Financial Systems
P.O. Box 301
Orange, Ma 01364

ORDER FORM
--------------------------------------------------------------
Please send to:

Your Name_____________________________________________

Your Address__________________________________________

Your City_____________________________________________

State / Zip___________________________________________

Phone #: _____________________________________________
(For problems with your order only. No salesmen will call.)

Email Address________________________________________

We Accept Checks or Money Orders along with all Major Credit Cards
including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. (NOTE -
We only ship to the address listed on the credit card)

(Please Fill Out Below Section and Make sure that the above name
and address are listed as it appears on the card) for $149.00

Credit Card Number:________________________________

Expiration Date:___________________________

Signature:_________________________

Date:____________________

[  ] YES! Please rush my Publishing Company in a Box.  I
understand I have FULL REPRINT Rights and can sell any of
the items for whatever price I desire, even the entire kit.

[  ] DOUBLE YES!  I am ordering before June 20th 1999!
Please include the extra special bonuses!

* Please check one of the following payment options:

[  ] I am faxing a check (Do not send original, we will make a
draft from the faxed check)

[  ] I am faxing or mailing my credit card number. (Note your
card will be charged for $149.00 and we only ship to the address
on the card)

[  ] I am enclosing a check or money order for $149.00!

Note - If ordering outside continental US, please add $5 to S&H

P.S. Don't forget you will receive 2,000 Manuals, Books, and
Reports (Some of which are up to 200 pages each)...all for
$149...You have full reprint and resale rights to make as much
money as you want without ever paying any royalties whatsoever!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
You have been carefully selected to receive the following as
a person obviously interested in this subject based upon your
previous internet postings, or visits to one of our affiliate
web sites. If you have received this message in error, email
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the subject.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *