Subject: Re: P1394> BUSY_TIMEOUT register(CSR) register!!

From: Peter Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:28:50 EDT

In a message dated 99-07-08 05:33:50 EDT, [email-masked] writes:

<<Could anybody tell me what a write request to a BUSY_TIMEOUT register (CSR
register at an offset 0x210 from CSR space)means? I get a data of 0xFF to be
written into? when does a initiator (source)write a value into a target's
(destination's) BUSY_TIMEOUT register???>>

Venkat, a lot of us get a lot of EMail---yourself included, no doubt. It can
help to manage this flood of EMail if questions are addressed to the relevant
reflector lists.

For example, your question about the BUSY_TIMEOUT register has nothing to do
with the particulars of Internet Protocol over 1394---and should not be
addressed to the IP1394 reflector.

Regards,

Peter Johansson

Congruent Software, Inc.
98 Colorado Avenue
Berkeley, CA  94707

(510) 527-3926
(510) 527-3856 FAX

[email-masked]

---

From: "Eric L. Clement" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:58:31 -0700

I am currently migrating my primary mail account from
CC:Mail to Outlook/Exchange. My new address is:

CC:Mail - Eric Clement /hp-roseville,ex1

Outlook/Exchange - Eric Clement/hp-roseville,ex1 or
                   [email-masked]

Please update your distribution lists and address book
accordingly.

External HP customers please continue to use:
             [email-masked]

Thanks,
Eric