Subject: (IPng 6546) Last Call: IPv6 over Non-Broadcast Multiple Access (NBMA) networks to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]> (by way of Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 07:24:17 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Internetworking Over NBMA
Working Group to consider the following two Internet-Drafts as Proposed
Standards:

o IPv6 over Non-Broadcast Multiple Access (NBMA) networks
  <draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-01.txt>

o IPv6 over ATM Networks
  <draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-atm-02.txt>

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by October 12, 1998.

Files can be obtained via:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-01.txt
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-atm-02.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------