Subject: Welcome to ipng

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 12:54:19 -0700 (PDT)

--

Welcome to the ipng mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe ipng [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

To post a message to the list, send it to [email-masked].

This list is an open, automatically maintained mailing list.  You may
subscribe by sending a message which contains in the message body:

	subscribe ipng

to the address [email-masked].  This will subscribe the address
from which you sent the request to the mailing list.

If you expect to be sending contributions to the list from multiple
addresses, please notify [email-masked] of *all*
addresses you expect to post from.  Only postings from known subscribers
are re-distributed to the list without human intervention.  (This is to
prevent mail loops.)

You may unsubscribe by sending a message with the body:

	unsubscribe ipng

to [email-masked].

 >>> DO NOT SEND ADMINISTRATIVE QUERIES ABOUT THE LIST TO ipng.

 All routine queries should be sent to [email-masked].
 This includes adding, removing, or changing any subscriber(s) e-mail
 address.  If you need human intervention, send to
 [email-masked].