Subject: (IPng 6547) tcp-udp mibs

From: Dimitris Kontopodis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 18:01:38 +0300 (EET DST)

Hi 

my diploma thesis is about ipv6, and it has been assigned 
to me to build an snmp agent for the tcp and udp mibs described
in draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-udp-mib-02.txt 
and draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-tcp-mib-02.txt

I would like to know if there is anyone else working on the same
or on a similar project.

I would also like to follow the design and updating of the 
above mibs. (Is there a special mailing list in which the mib or snmp 
matters are being discussed?)

thanks
Dimitris
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------