Subject: (IPng 6482) Trumpet Winsock 4.1 IPv6 (Beta 2) available.

From: [email-masked] (Peter R. Tattam)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 01:39:21 +1100

This is the next installment.

Added in this release

- Stateless Address Autoconfig.
- Default Router discovery and auto address prefixing.
- Basic IPv6 over PPP.  (no compression yet)

Fixed in this release

- Parsing and display of IPv4 compatible addresses.

Location:

	ftp://ftp.trumpet.com/winsock/beta-4.1/twsk41b2.exe		USA
or
	ftp://ftp.trumpet.com.au/winsock/beta-4.1/twsk41b2.exe	AUS

Enjoy!!!

Peter

--
Peter R. Tattam - Managing Director          
Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd.
Phone: +61-3-6245-0220     Fax: +61-3-6245-0210
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------