Subject: (IPng 6737) Trumpet Winsock IPv6 Implementation for Windows NT.

From: [email-masked] (Peter R. Tattam)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 03:59:58 +1100

Just posted this...  Might be of interest to some people.

From: [email-masked] (Peter R. Tattam)
Newsgroups: trumpet.announce,alt.winsock.trumpet,comp.protocols.tcp-ip,comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc
Subject: Trumpet Winsock 4.1 Beta 3 Available (Windows NT version, also IPv6 support)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 03:07:05 +1100

This is the first version of Trumpet Winsock that supports Windows NT.  It 
also has IPv6 support.

At the moment, only NT 4.0 has been tested.

Location

ftp://ftp.trumpet.com/winsock/beta-4.1/twsk41b3.exe             USA

or

ftp://ftp.trumpet.com.au/winsock/beta-4.1/twsk41b3.exe  Aus

Installation on either Windows NT or Windows 95.

DISCLAIMER:

PLEASE NOTE. THE NT VERSION IS BETA SYSTEM SOFTWARE, AND AS SUCH COULD 
CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR NT FILE SYSTEM.  USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.  WE WILL ACCEPT NO 
LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER.

Please contact me if there are difficulties in installation or uninstallation. 
While all due care has been taken to integrate the NT version into NT 4.0, 
there could still be some minor incompatibilities preventing some system 
applications from working.

bug reports to <[email-masked]>

Peter R. Tattam

--
Peter R. Tattam - Managing Director          
Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd.

--
Peter R. Tattam - Managing Director          
Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd.
Phone: +61-362-450220     Fax: +61-362-450210
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------