Subject: (IPng 6713) Request to Advance "Reserved IPv6 Subnet Anycast Addresses"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 10:30:14 -0800

Jeff, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following document be published as a
Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Reserved IPv6 Subnet Anycast Addresses
	Author(s)	: D. Johnson, S. Deering
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-resv-anycast-01.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 19-Oct-98

A working group last call for this document was completed on November 3,
1998.  No comments were received. 

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------