Subject: (IPng 6708) Cthon 99 Registration Open

From: Sebastien Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 12:01:26 -0800 (PST)

IPv6 implementors,

Plans for Connectathon 99 are already under way!  The 13th annual
Connectathon event, an interoperability testing event for engineers
only, will be held March 4-11, 1999, in San Jose, California.
Connectathon, sponsored by Sun Microsystems, Inc., hosts over 40
companies annually in an effort to test and debug source code which
utilize the following technologies and protocols:

NFS versions 2, 3 and 4
NFS over TCP
WebNFS
Lock Manager
NIS/NIS+/DNS
TI-RPC
Kerberos
Automounter
IPv6
IPsec
DHCP
Network Computers
LDAP
Service Location Protocol
Gigabit Ethernet
Y2K Compatibility

Based on demand, in addition we are considering to offer:

Fiber Channel Attached Loop
ATM

If you are interested in testing FCAL or ATM, please send a note
to [email-masked] and we'll gauge interest.  Or if you have a suggestion
for another technology, feel free to contact us as well.

Testing continues 24 hours per day.  Technology testing coordinators
will organize testing procedures and test suite material.  In addition,
there will be seminars with speakers addressing various topics.

The registration deadline is February 14, 1999.  An Early Bird Discount
on booth fees is available to those who register and pay by December 18,
1998.  For registration information, please see our web site at
http://www.connectathon.org.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Audrey Van
Belleghem at [email-masked] or (408) 358-9598.

We look forward to seeing you at the 13th annual Connectathon event!

Audrey Van Belleghem
Connectathon Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------