Subject: (IPng 6791) Implementation report for Addressing Specifications

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:29:26 -0800

It is time to start collecting implementation information for RFC2373 and
RFC2374 in order to move them to Draft Standard.  If you have an IPv6
implementation please fill this out and send it to me.  I will combine the
information.

Thanks,
Bob

____________cut here_________________________________________________

                        Implementation Report for

              RFC2373 IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture
          RFC2374 An Aggregatable Global Unicast Address Format
                                    
------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Implementation: <product or module name>

Platform: <platforms that implementation runs on>

Organization: <group or company that developed code>

Information from: <name and email address of person filling in form>

Origin of Code: <developed from scratch, ported from, etc.>

Features Implemented: 

 All Nodes:
   Text Representation                    <YES/NO/NA>
   Unspecified Address                    <YES/NO/NA>
   Loopback Address                       <YES/NO/NA>
   EUI-64 Interface Identifiers           <YES/NO/NA>
   Aggregatable Global Unicast Addresses  <YES/NO/NA>
   Site-Local Addresses                   <YES/NO/NA>
   Link-Local Addresses                   <YES/NO/NA>
   All-Nodes Multicast Addresses          <YES/NO/NA>
   Solicited-Node Multicast Address       <YES/NO/NA>
 Routers only:
   Subnet-Router Anycast Address          <YES/NO/NA>
   All-Routers Multicast Address          <YES/NO/NA>

Tested Interoperability by Feature:

 All Nodes:
   Text Representation                    <list of who tested against>
   Unspecified Address                    <list of who tested against>
   Loopback Address                       <list of who tested against>
   EUI-64 Interface Identifiers           <list of who tested against>
   Aggregatable Global Unicast Addresses  <list of who tested against>
   Site-Local Addresses                   <list of who tested against>
   Link-Local Addresses                   <list of who tested against>
   All-Nodes Multicast Addresses          <list of who tested against>
   Solicited-Node Multicast Address       <list of who tested against>
 Routers only:
   Subnet-Router Anycast Address          <list of who tested against>
   All-Routers Multicast Address          <list of who tested against>

--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------