Subject: (IPng 6683) Request to Advance "A Method for the Transmission of IPv6 Packets over ARCnet Networks"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 09:11:40 -0800

Jeff, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following document be published as a
Proposed Standard:

	Title		: A Method for the Transmission of IPv6 Packets 
                       over ARCnet Networks.
	Author(s)	: I. Souvatzis
	Filename	: draft-souvatzis-ipv6-arcnet-04.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 28-Sep-98

A working group last call for this document was completed on October 27,
1998.  No comments were received. 

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------