Subject: (IPng 7284) Gated on IPv6

From: William Siadak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 13:36:37

Hello, the Gated team is porting Gated to run with IPv6. We currently are
testing the KAME and INRIA stacks on FreeBSD and NetBSD with future plans
for supporting Digital, SUN, IBM, and others as they come online.   

We would like to periodically post as an FYI our progress to either this
list or some other one. Is this something we should post here, or if not
can someone point us to an appropriate list.

TIA

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Mar 1999 17:00:33 -0500

> can someone point us to an appropriate list.

This is a reasonable place, as is [email-masked].

Also, if you get in touch with [email-masked], we can list your
software on www.ipv6.org.

Perry

---

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 14:31:56 -0500

Please post this to [email-masked] too.  In fact we now have a web
page www.ipv6.org we can cross post your updates to.     

also Digital is now Compaq :-)...thanks

thanks
/jim