Subject: (IPng 7165) Grenoble Slides

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Feb 1999 15:22:02 -0500

I've put copies of the Grenoble meeting slides Jim Bound put
up on sipper in

ftp://ftp.ipv6.org/pub/meetings/grenoble99/

I'll put up the meeting minutes as soon as they become available.

Perry
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------