Subject: (IPng 7304) Mobile IPv6 Binding Acks.

From: "Benny.VanHoudt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 10:15:48 +0100 (MET)

This was probably notice before, but just in case:

In the Mobile IPv6 Internet-Draft of 18/11/98 it is stated (line 6)
in section 5.2 that a binding acknowledgement MUST be returned
upon receiving a binding Update with A = 1.
Later in section 8.5 it is mentioned (line 2) that it SHOULD be returned.

Which one is correct?

[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------