Subject: (IPng 7159) V6 Deployment Slides

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 12:35:42 -0500

Folks,

We are working on the minutes now bear with us.....

Here are the slides from the deployment meeting.  I am still missing
Dale Finkelson's slides on Internet2/vBNS network.  I sent Dale mail.
You can ftp these via anon ftp from sipper.zk3-x.dec.com (cd to /pub
dir) except www.6ren and www.nttv6 where you can go to those URLs to get 
them.  [Note you should be able to access sipper with IPv6 by accessing
sipper.ipv6.zk3-x.dec.com via the 6bone] 

Henk Steenman - Amsterdam IX IPv6 Native
ams_ix_ipv6.pdf

Jim Bound Compaq sub-TLA Analysis and Request (our Palo Alto Gateway)
compaq_subTLA.ppt

Marc Blanchet - IPv6 Deployment Tools etc..
freenet6.pdf

Latif Ladd - Influencing IPv6 and Promoting (DEFINITELY CHECK THESE
  SLIDES OUT THEY ARE A WAKE UP CALL to us all on the Internet)
ipv6_influence.zip

Itojun - IPv6 Verification Tools
ipv6_verification.txt

Jun Murai - IPv6 Deployment in Japan
japan_deploy.ppt
japan_deployment.txt  (back up text)

Bob Fink - 6REN and 6TAP (real Ipv6 Deployment)
www.6ren.net (click on "introduction and 6TAP")
  6ren-Orlando.pdf
  6tap.pdf

Kenji OTA - IETF Terminal Room Experiences with IPv6
www.nttv6.net/Grenoble/

p.s. Historical Note sipper is the node we put our first IPng kit on 
supporting the sip protocol in 1994 which was designed by Steve Deering 
and the predecessor to IPv6]

/jim
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------