Subject: (IPng 7357) Informal W.G. Last Call on "The Case for IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:53:12 -0800

This is a informal IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as an Informational RFC:

	Title		: The Case for IPv6
	Author(s)	: S. King, R. Fax, D. Haskin, W. Ling,
                          T. Meehan, B. Fink, C. Perkins
	Filename	: draft-ietf-iab-case-for-ipv6-04.txt
	Pages		: 51
	Date		: 01-Mar-99

This is an informal w.g. last call because the document is not an IPng w.g.
document (i.e., it is an IAB document) and the IAB requested that it be
reviewed by the IPng w.g.

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
week from today on April 7, 1999.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------