Subject: (IPng 7300) Update to IPng web pages

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:39:23 -0800

I have completed a set of updates to the IPng web pages at:

	http://playground.sun.com/ipng

Changes include new specs, current standardization status, meeting minutes,
6REN link, and new implementations.

Please send changes and corrections to me.

Thanks,
Bob

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------