Subject: (IPng 7353) W.G. Last Call on "IPv6 Jumbograms"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:31:25 -0800

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: IPv6 Jumbograms
	Author(s)	: D. Borman, S. Deering, R. Hinden
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-jumbograms-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 01-Mar-99

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
week from today on April 7, 1999.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:46:56 +0000

I'm in favour of advancing this.

One obvious question you might get from the IESG is whether there
are any non-editorial changes from RFC 1883 and 2147.

     Brian

P.S. the WG charter page also points to an obsolete draft,
draft-ietf-ipngwg-jumbo-00.txt.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------