Subject: (IPng 7354) W.G. Last Call on "Router Renumbering for IPv6"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:35:17 -0800

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Router Renumbering for IPv6
	Author(s)	: M. Crawford
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-router-renum-08.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 01-Mar-99

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end two
week from today on April 7, 1999.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------