Subject: (IPng 7264) Request for Agenda Items

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 11:43:47 -0800

The IPng working group will meet for two sessions at the Minneapolis IETF.
The current sessions are:

  MONDAY, March 15, 1999
    0930-1130  IPng WG 1st session
    1930-2200  IPng WG 2nd session

Please send Steve Deering <[email-masked]> and myself
<[email-masked]> proposed agenda items including topic description
and length of time required.

Thanks,

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------