Subject: (IPng 7384) paper

From: "Nakkiran Sunassee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 02:38:26 +0200

<color><param>0100,0100,0100</param>Hi

I am doing a paper on the following topic:

<flushboth><FontFamily><param>Comic Sans MS</param><bigger><bigger>"<FontFamily><param>Arial</param><smaller>Towards a model of the transition from Internet Protocol 
version 4 to Internet Protocol version 6 for the business."</flushboth>

<flushboth>If you have any papers/ideas, please send them to me or 
point me in the right direction?</flushboth>

<flushboth>thanx :)</flushboth>

<nofill>
--

NN Sunassee 
Bsc(Information Systems)
Email: [email-masked]
Phone: (w) +27 46 6038251  (h) +27 46 6229050

                  'Atheism: a non-prophet organisation'
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------