Subject: (IPng 7284) Gated on IPv6

From: William Siadak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 13:36:37

Hello, the Gated team is porting Gated to run with IPv6. We currently are
testing the KAME and INRIA stacks on FreeBSD and NetBSD with future plans
for supporting Digital, SUN, IBM, and others as they come online.   

We would like to periodically post as an FYI our progress to either this
list or some other one. Is this something we should post here, or if not
can someone point us to an appropriate list.

TIA

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------