Subject: (IPng 7471) Need some help on IPv6.

From: "Arun Sampath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 20:33:14 EDT

hi all,
     My graduate thesis involves the host implementation of IPv6 on 
MS-Kermit and I need some help in setting up an environment at my home for 
the same. I am guessing that I would need atleast two PCs (if not three) 
that are connected to each other through a network hub. I am not sure what 
to do for testing. I am still a novice when it comes to IPv6 though I have a 
reasonably good background in TCP/IP protocol suite. So far, I have been 
just a listener to messages from IPv6 gurus on this mailing list. I 
apologize if this message happens to intrude into your current discussions. 
But I probably could not have found a better avenue to ask for help in this 
regard. I would not like to waste the bandwidth for my own selfish reasons. 
So while replying to this email, you can just send me a direct email instead 
of sending it to the entire mailing list. Any help would be greatly 
appreciated. Thanks,

Arun

_______________________________________________________________
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------