From: Murali Krishna <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 10:19:41 +0530 (IST)

Hello

I'm Murali Krishna working in Banyan Networks, Chennai, INDIA. We as a
company work in Remote Access Switches/Servers and Digital Internet Access
Systems. We'r planning to incorporate IPv6 for our network layer. 

I want to know about IPv6 indepth. Can you please give me best
sites/links/books regarding this.

Thank you.

Expecting your reply,

Ch. Murali krishna.
Software Engr.,
Banyan Networks Pvt Ltd.,
47-B, Velachery
Chennai, I N D I A - 600042.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------