Subject: (IPng 7515) Macro virus detected in attachment

From: "ROULEAU, LOUIS J (SWBT)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 15:45:28 -0500

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has detected virus-infected attachments.

Place = ROULEAU, LOUIS J (SWBT)
Sender = Yesid Donoso
Subject = (IPng 7512) Re: About IPng
Delivery Time = May 12, 1999 (Wednesday) 15:22:21

Action on the virus found:

"WM_CAP" virus was found in the attachment "IPv6_MTU_English.doc",
ScanMail has cleaned the virus. The attachment can now be safely used.

Message from recipient's administrator:

-----Original Message-----
From: Yesid Donoso [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 1999 2:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (IPng 7512) Re: About IPng

In this mail, I am sending my article about MTU in IPv6.

Thanks and I will wait your opinions.

==========================================================================
                       Ing.Yezid Donoso Meisel 
              Departamento de sistemas, Universidad del Norte
                       [email-masked]
                       [email-masked]
                       [email-masked]
                         Barranquilla, Colombia
==========================================================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------