Subject: (IPng 7564) Mobile IP connectathon in France

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:23:08 +0200

Hi,

As I announced in Minneapolis, the G6 group is organizing a mobile-IPv6
connectathon in France, in Nancy, on September 15, 16 & 17th 1999.

Nancy is in the east of France.

If you have mobile-IPv6 code and would like to participate to this event,
please contact me directly by mail.

Yours,

	- Alain Durand.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Murali Krishna <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:33:20 +0530 (IST)

Hi

where can i get a comprehensive design for IPv6 (not specificatons or
rfc(s)) and as well as IPv6 code. can you give me some suggestions / sites
on this.

murali.