Subject: (IPng 7507) About IPng

From: Yesid Donoso <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 16:34:30 -0500 (EST)

Hi. My name is Yezid Donoso Meisel. I am a research and teacher of Network
at North University in Barranquilla, Colombia.

I want to present my article about IPng "MINIMUM MTU (Maximum Transfer
Unit) SEARCH'S METHOD  IN IPv6 (IP Version 6)".

I wish to listen your opinions.

My document is in Word format. 

Thanks

==========================================================================
                       Ing.Yezid Donoso Meisel 
              Departamento de sistemas, Universidad del Norte
                       [email-masked]
                       [email-masked]
                       [email-masked]
                         Barranquilla, Colombia
==========================================================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Yesid Donoso <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:25:53 -0500 (EST)

In this mail, I am sending my article about MTU in IPv6.

Thanks and I will wait your opinions.

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:23:23 +0100 (BST)

> Thanks and I will wait your opinions.

Ideally, you would put your article up on a webserver or ftp server.
In a non-proprietary format everyone can read.
 
You would mention a URL to the mailing list so that those who are
interested can obtain copies of your article and comment on it.
 
You would not spam large mailing lists with 100's of K of
uncompressed Word containing suspiciously odd macros (the English
version).

L.

<[email-masked]>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>

---

From: Yesid Donoso <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 16:01:49 -0500 (EST)

I am sorry for virus. I don't know.