Subject: (IPng 7538) Portuguese HOWTO

From: [email-masked] (Pedro Paulo Ferreira Bueno)
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 12:17:36 -0300

Hello,
i was talking to Mr.Bieringer to translate his Linux IPv6 HOWTO to
portuguese and he asked me to ask first in the ipv6 lists before start
the translation.So i want to know if is there any translation of this
HOWTO to portuguese.
I already looked at IPv6  http://ipng.ip6.fc.ul.pt
and  http://www.fccn.pt/rccn/projectos/ipv6/index.html
but i didnt find it.

Thank you all.
Pedro Bueno

--
**************************************************************************

Pedro Paulo Ferreira Bueno     -  Email :[email-masked]
Universidade Catolica de Goias |  Grupo de Tecnologia em Informatica -
GTI
Manager of LinuxGO             -  Goias Linux User Group
http://www.linux.goias.net
**************************************************************************

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------