Subject: (IPng 7573) Site IPv6 Brazil

From: [email-masked] (Pedro Paulo Ferreira Bueno)
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 17:48:59 -0300

Hello,
just to let everyone knows that there is a new Brazilian Site about IPv6
that i started recently,with news,links,howto's, projects,RFCs and a
Portuguese Version of Biering's Linux IPv6 HowTo.It is still under
construction,but it is a good point to start. http://www.ipv6.goias.net
Thanks,
Pedro Bueno

--
**************************************************************************

Pedro Paulo Ferreira Bueno     -  Email :[email-masked]
Universidade Catolica de Goias |  Grupo de Tecnologia em Informatica -
GTI
Manager of LinuxGO             -  Goias Linux User Group
http://www.linux.goias.net
**************************************************************************

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------