Subject: v6 application

From: ksb <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 18:30:11 +0900

Dear members:

I'm looking for some applications, services, web server
addresses and so on for IPv6.
I have a FreeBSD router(with KAME code) and a Solaris 7
host(with SUN's IPv6 prototype).

WIll you send me some information?
Thank you.

--
  Kim, Sahng-Beom / Korea Telecom
  TEL :    +82-42-870-8322
  FAX :    +82-42-870-8329
  E-mail :  [email-masked]
--

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 23:50:02 +0900

>host(with SUN's IPv6 prototype).

	do you need some IPv6-ready web servers to try with?  www.kame.net
	and ftp.kame.net are IPv4/v6 ready.  There are more IPv6-capable
	web servers listed on www.ipv6.org.

	If you are asking about server program (such as apache) that is
	capable of handling IPv6 conneciton, they are also listed on
	www.ipv6.org.

itojun