Subject: Re: (ngtrans) what pieces are actually missing

From: "Allan Edgard Silva Freitas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 12:31:02 -0300

sorry I missed a word... I 'd like to say IPv6 native format in Linux,
nothing about BSD enviroments
----------
> De: Ignatios Souvatzis <[email-masked]>
> Para: Allan Edgard Silva Freitas <[email-masked]>; Randy Bush
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Assunto: Re: (ngtrans) what pieces are actually missing
> Data: Wednesday, June 09, 1999 11:50 AM
> 
> On Wed, Jun 09, 1999 at 10:32:55AM -0300, Allan Edgard Silva Freitas
wrote:
> > and what about Linux IPv6 stack support? I've seen that there are a lot
of
> > application for UNIX BSD enviroments, but few applications that works
with
> > IPv6 native format... I known only ports made by Craig Mertz and a few
> > others...
> 
> What's non-native about BSD environments? 
> 	-is
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------