Subject: Proposed IPng w.g. Agenda for the Oslo IETF

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:55:38 -0700

IPng WG Folks,

Attached is the proposed agenda for the IPng w.g. sessions at the Oslo IETF
meeting.  Please send me changes, additions, and corrections.

Also, I am looking for a volunteer to help w/ the meeting minutes.

Bob

______________________________________

WEDNESDAY, July 14, 1999 0900-1130 (Olympia)

  Introduction / R. Hinden (5 min)
  Review Agenda / R. Hinden (5 min)
  Document Status / R. Hinden (15 min)
  DNS Lookups (A6 / AAAA) / M. Crawford (10 min)
     <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-lookups-04.txt>
  Connection/Link Status Investigation (CSI) / H. Kitamura (15 min)
     <draft-ietf-ipngwg-hbh-ext-csi-01.txt>
  UDP Lite / 	L. Larzon (10 min)
     <draft-larzon-udplite-01.txt>
  Verification technology for IPv6 / N. Okabe (10 min)
     (http://www.tahi.org/)
  IPv6 in the GSM like infrastructure / H. Afifi (15 min)
     <draft-afifi-sixtel-00.txt>
  Preferred Format for Literal IPv6 Addresses in URL's / R. Hinden (10 min)
     <draft-ietf-ipngwg-url-literal-01.txt>
  Privacy Issues w/ Addrconf / T. Narten (10 min)
     <draft-ietf-ipngwg-addrconf-privacy-00.txt>

THURSDAY, July 15, 1999 1530-1730  (Olympia)

Session will be focused on IPv6 Multihoming

  Review of Multihoming Problem and Solutions/ S. Deering, R. Draves (45 min)
  RFC2260 Approach to IPv6 Multihoming / I. Jun-ichiro (15 min)
  Proposal for IPv6 Multihoming / R. Draves (30 min)
  Next Steps / R. Hinden (15 min)
  Interim Meeting? / R. Hinden (10 min)
    (Late September 1999?)

---------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------