Subject: rfc 1888 status?

From: Thomas Eklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:16:39 +0200

What is the latest status of RFC 1888? Is it obsolete, or? Is there any
attention to adapt it to the new address architechure? Or have I missed it?

/Thomas Eklund, SwitchCore

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 07:56:26 -0700

Thomas,

>attention to adapt it to the new address architechure? Or have I missed it?

RFC1888 status is Experimental.  I am not aware of any current work in this
area.

Bob

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 03:24:01 -0500

I am not aware of any implementations or any serious interest.

   Brian

-- 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian E Carpenter (IAB Chair)
Program Director, Internet Standards & Technology, IBM Internet Div
As of May 24, 1999: on assignment for IBM at http://www.iCAIR.org 
Non-IBM email: [email-masked]