Subject: MSR IPv6 Release 1.3

From: Richard Draves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:07:42 -0700

Microsoft Research and ISI East are pleased to announce Release 1.3 of our
MSR IPv6 stack for Windows NT. See http://www.research.microsoft.com/msripv6
for more details and download information.

The main highlights:

- IPsec support for all combinations of AH & ESP headers, both
transport-mode and tunnel-mode. Note that we only support static keying and
we only support authentication algorithms, not encryption algorithms.

- 6to4 support. See http://www.research.microsoft.com/msripv6/docs/6to4.htm.
In the future we'll automate 6to4 configuration, with a little configuration
applet.

- The usual miscellaneous enhancements and fixes, especially for routing.

To support developers, we're also doing daily source drops. Send email to
[email-masked] to request more information about
the daily source drops. See
http://list.research.microsoft.com/archives/msripv6-users.html to join our
discussion list or search the archives.

Thanks,
Rich
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------