Subject: multicast tool

From: ksb <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 19:21:45 +0900

Dear members:

I got a small IPv6 network based on Solaris7 hosts.
I hope to experiment the IPv6 multicast on Solaris7
hosts(IPv6 prototype patch installed).
But it's difficult to find proper software.
Will you send me some information?

Sincerely,

--
  Kim, Sahng-Beom / Korea Telecom
  TEL :    +82-42-870-8322
  FAX :    +82-42-870-8329
  E-mail :  [email-masked]
--

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Marty Bickford <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 07:42:57 -0700

There is an IP Multicast product directory at
http://www.ipmulticast.com/ipmi_dir/ . If you find additional software to
add, please do.

Stardust would also be happy to host a directory of IPv6 software. If you
think it would be useful, start sending me pointers to software/products to
add.

Thanks,
Marty

http://www.stardust.com/

>Will you send me some information?

---
Marty Bickford  - 408.879.8080 (8081-fax)
Stardust.com - http://www.stardust.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------