Subject: waiting for IETF minutes..

From: Peter Tattam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 00:23:51 +1000 (EST)

with baited breath...

how long?

Peter

--
Peter R. Tattam                            [email-masked]
Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd
Hobart, Australia,  Ph. +61-3-6245-0220,  Fax +61-3-62450210

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Peter Tattam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 01:17:30 +1000 (EST)

> with baited breath...

bated...

Oh boy am I embarrased.. :)

Peter