Subject: UNH IPv6 Group Test Period

From: Ray LaRocca <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:38:41 -0400

****************** ANNOUNCEMENT *******************

The UNH - Interoperability Lab IP/Routing Consortium will be hosting an
IPv6 test period on  November 1-5, 1999.  Information on location, hotels
and travel info can be found at our Web site:

        http://www.iol.unh.edu

On-line registration is also available on our Web site, for additional
information you may contact, Carol Cooper ([email-masked]), 603-862-0201 
or me at the information below.

Regards,
-Ray

/* 
 * Ray LaRocca                      Lead Engineer, IP/Routing Consortium
 *                                  Manager, FDDI Consortium     
 * Email:   [email-masked]
 * Tel:     (603) 862-2804          InterOperability Lab
 * Lab Tel: (603) 862-0090          University of New Hampshire
 * Fax:     (603) 862-4181          7 Leavitt Lane, Room 106
 * Web:     http://www.iol.unh.edu  Durham, NH 03824-3525
 */

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------