Subject: IPv6 Testing

From: "William H. Lenharth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:52:05 -0400

The testing that we do at UNH is based on IETF specs., and is driven by
vendor based demand.  Our
interest is in promoting and encouraging the rapid development of the
technology, such as IIPv6.  For that reason our testing is closed to
marketting or press personnel.  One of our biggest advantages
>is not our vast test suite that we have been developing since 1994, but
>our ability to provide knowledgeable engineers to test products WITHOUT
>vendor participation or attendence, this I
>thing would be particularily important for those companies located outside
>the USA.   Also, since
>member companies leave and update thier equipment , we have a large
>testing network in operation
>in our lab, running current implementations.  We will be hosting the next
>test period for IPv6 the week before the Nov 1999 IETF meetings in
>Washington, DC..Feel free to check our web site (www.iol.unh.edu) or
>contact me at [email-masked] for information.
>
>
>
>
>
>>OK Itojun...I get it.........thanks
>>
>>UNH is still active and running test suites on site if you leave a test
>>system there too and they send you the reports.
>>
>>I think there is one planned just before Nov Wash DC IETF meeting.
>>
>>Also I think the next round of specs need testing too after our core
>>ones especially some transition ones if possible.
>>
>>p.s. Bill L. at UNH want to say more ?????  Or UNH folks ???
>>
>>/jim
>>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>>IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
>>IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
>>FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
>>Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
>>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------