Subject: RE: AN interesting article.

From: "Januszewski, Joseph (CIT)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:18:51 -0400

I also found it ironic that on page 3 of the PlanetIT article is a Related Link
called "Stupid Networking"...

"a leading journalist on advanced-IP issues", indeed!

_________________________________________________________________

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health

		 Joseph J. Januszewski, III, EiT
	Computer Specialist, Certified Network Analyst
            Center for Information Technology

Bethesda, Maryland	  	   SMTP: [email-masked]

Voice: (301) 435-5518
_________________________________________________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------