Subject: THAI conformance/inter-operability test event

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:57:42 +0900

FYI.

The TAHI project (http://www.tahi.org) will hold an IPv6
conformance/inter-operability test event before the ipng interim
meeting at the same venue.

JCOM keeps some hotel rooms for participants of this event. So, if you
want to attend it, you can ask JCOM to book hotel rooms. As I said
before, the registration/reservation page will be available in the
next week.

Before you book flight tickets, please give one more look at:
http://www.wide.ad.jp/events/199909.ipng-interim/

--Kazu
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------