Subject: Re: AirSurfer at Tokyo interim meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:13:43 +0900

It was unicasted to me but I believe other people may find it useful:

>Which kind of AirSurfers will be available at the interim meeting ?
>(there are old Xircoms, new Xircoms (plus?), BayStacks 650 (IEEE FH)
>and BayStacks 660 (IEEE DS))
>I'd like to know if the FreeBSD PAO "cnw" driver will work.

	I suppose we will be able to put base stations for:
	- old Xircom/Netwave AirSurfer (NOT plus)
	- BayStack 650 (IEEE FH)

	In case there's any problem with wireless, please do not forget to
	bring normal (wired) 10Base-T/100Base-T interface card, and 10Base-T
	cable to your notebook PC.

itojun
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------