Subject: IPng Interim Meeting Announcement

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:21:42 -0700

We are pleased to announce that the IPng working group will hold an interim
meeting in Tokyo from September 30 through October 1.  The meeting is
hosted by the WIDE group.  

The meeting will focus on IPv6 Multihoming.  We think multihoming is an
important topic for the w.g. and that an interim meeting is a good way to
move the work forward.  Other topics may be added if there is both time and
interest.  Please send proposed agenda items to <[email-masked]> and
<[email-masked]>.

We are aware that some people in the working group may not be able to
travel to Tokyo to attend the meeting.  We did some research and concluded
that enough people will be able to attend to make the meeting productive.

Logistical information can be found at:

   http://www.wide.ad.jp/events/199909.ipng-interim/

There is enough information there now to make flight reservations.  Hotel
information will be added soon.  We plan to have the meeting end around
Noon on
Friday (October 1) to allow people time for travel to the airport to make late
afternoon flights.

An email address to RSVP will be provided later.

We wish to thank the WIDE group for their generous offer to host the meeting.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng w.g. Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------