Subject: IPv6 Interoperability test event.

From: Hiroshi Miyata <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:24:40 +0900

Hi, there,

Tahi Project has plan to hold a interoperability test event
before/while the IETF IPng Interim Meeting in JAPAN.

Schedule
from September 26 through October 1.

Sunday, September 26
12:00 Noon           Registration desk opens.
12:00 Noon to 17:00  Set up Equipment
16:00 -17:00         Opening & Briefing
17:00 -19:00         Reception (Get Together and Evening Refreshments)

Monday, September 27
8:45                 Registration desk opens.
9:00 -18:00          Interoperability Test (Lunch will be served.)

Tuesday, September 28
8:45                 Registration desk opens.
9:00 -18:00          Interoperability Test (Lunch will be served.)

Wednesday, September 29
8:45                 Registration desk opens.
9:00 -17:00          Extra day*
 
Thursday, September 30
8:45                 Registration desk opens.
9:00 -17:00          Extra day*

Friday, October 1
8:45                 Registration desk opens.
9:00 -17:00          Extra day*

*Extra day is the days for the persons who want continue the test,
 and who could not attend the test on 27,28.

We welcome a extra persons who has interest in our event.

Location:
Sasagawa Memorial Hall (map)
3-12-12, Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108 JAPAN 

 Same building as IETF IPng Interim meeting.

Accomodations:
We recommend MITA MIYAKO HOTEL.
http://www.mitamiyako.co.jp/English/index.html

Agenda

1)Conformance Test.
  We perform our conformance test to your implementations as your requirement.
  You can select the functions to be performed.

2)Interoperablity with our enviroment.
  We verify interoperability in accordance with the scenarios by building 
  the model network and attaching the target equipment to the model network.
  The scenarios are focused on routing.

3)Free environment.
  The environments (Hubs, routers, Ethernet cables, power supply, etc.) 
  which you can freely use for interoperability test with another 
  implementation will be provided. 

You can find more detail information at the URL below.
http://www.tahi.org/

Please visit and check it.

Thanks,

................................................
Hiroshi Miyata : Yokogawa Digital Computer Corp.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------