Subject: I:IPv6 Implementation for large corporation

From: "Leone, Guido" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:43:54 +0100

Hi,
we should extend this request for documentation/suggestions to ongoing
planning: is the transition to IPv6 currently included on planned activities
(not only as a strategic item) somewhere (large private corporations or
public institutions) ?

> ----------
> Da:	Ta,Phong G.[SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Inviato:	mercoledì 21 luglio 1999 20.30
> A:	[email-masked]
> Oggetto:	IPv6 Implementation for large corporation
> 
> Hi,
> 
> Are there any documentations about IPv6 implementation issues for large
> corporation?  Any suggestion is welcome.
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
> IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
> FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
> Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------