Subject: commercial IPv6 service launched in Japan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 15:07:03 +0900

sorry for this marketing-like email, but I believe this is a
	very good news for IPv6.

	IIJ (one of biggest ISPs in Japan) today announced commercial IPv6
	trial service.  It is is modeled as addendum service for its IPv4
	leased line services.  It uses RFC1933 tunnel as its medium,
	only because there are less equipments available for IPv6 native
	leased line services.

	Note that this is not an ad-hoc experiment from iijlab (research
	laboratory division of IIJ - I'm one of member at iijlab), but
	very official service from IIJ.  I believe this is one of very
	first commercial ISP activity for IPv6 services.

	http://www.iij.ad.jp/pressrelease/1999/ipv6-service-e.html

itojun
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------