Subject: RE: a response to "A Simple Solution for IPv6 Multihoming"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:06:36 +0100

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Jim Bound [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:	Tuesday, September 21, 1999 5:54 PM
> To:	[email-masked]
> Subject:	Re: a response to "A Simple Solution for IPv6 Multihoming" 
> 
	...

> I also thought Georges idea of summarizing the proposals is a good idea
> as that helped with the transition specs quite well.  
> 
	Just to say that this was Peter Tattam's idea. I just thought it is
a good one as you did.

	George
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:17:33 -0400

>	Just to say that this was Peter Tattam's idea. I just thought it is

Whoops thanks George sorry Peter...Read mail very fast....

Anyway I still like it and liked Peter's idea of ground rules too.
Also that all proposals should be given a hearing as this evolves.

/jim