Subject: interim registration/hotel reservation

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 11:51:16 +0900

Folks, 

Sorry for the delay but I think we are ready now.

Those who are planing to atenda the next interim meeting in Japan
should gain accece to:
	http://www.wide.ad.jp/events/199909.ipng-interim/

Participants MUST register through this page. If not, you can't take a
chair through the meeting. Due to the room space, the number of
paticipants is limited to 90.

Optionally, you can book room(s) of Mita Miyako hotel through the
page. Probably some guys feel that this page is inconvenient. For
example, you may want to check out on 3rd Oct. You may want to
register the meeting first and book a room later. In such cases,
please feel free to send email messages to Scott Macdonald, JCOM
([email-masked]). Scott will help you. 

Currently we are not sure that the discount rate can be applied to the
other days. It is important to understand that JCOM treats Mita Miyako
hotel only. If you want to stay in another hotel, please book a room
by yourself. Scott will NOT help you.

After the interim meeting, Japanese session will be held. Some
Japanese guys explain what's going on in Japan to foreigners. This is
optional. Please feel free to leave at noon without attending this
session. Likewise, please feel free to attend this session. I believe
this is worth listing. :-)

If you will get in trouble, please tell me. I have responsibility on
the local arrange.

See you in Japan soon.

--Kazu
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:07:05 -0700 (PDT)

> 	http://www.wide.ad.jp/events/199909.ipng-interim/

I get no route from our (IPv4) socks proxy.

   Erik

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 10:46:20 +0900

>I get no route from our (IPv4) socks proxy.

	There seems to be some routing issue between us.  Hope this to be
	resolved soon.

itojun