Subject: Tokyo interim meeting: Japan activities session

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:24:56 +0900

Hello, we'll be having "Japan activities session" on 3rd day of
	Tokyo ipngwg interim meeting (PM of Oct 1, 1999).
	The session is optional as some of you may fly back on the day,
	however, this should be *really* exciting and encouraging, so
	I would suggest you to reschedule your flight :-)

	Attached please find a tentative agenda.
	If you want to get a slot, want a reorder of talk, or something else,
	Please contact me before Sep 22.  Since we need to reclaim the room
	by 17:00 I will be able to accomodate only couple more talk.

itojun

Oct 1 1999

AM: 	ipngwg meeting
Lunch:	optional (under negotiation - payment on your own)
13:30-:	Japan activities session
	- KAME (TBD)
	- Hitachi (Munechika Sumikawa, [email-masked])
	- IIJ IPv6 trial service (Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino, [email-masked])
	- WIDE 6bone (Kengo Nagahashi, [email-masked])
	- Report from JANOG IPv6 stack install convention
		(HEO SeonMeyong, [email-masked])
	- TAHI IPv6 conformance test (Hiroshi Miyata, [email-masked])

	I expect to have 15min (10min presentation + 5min questions) per topic,
	but is subject to change based on # of talks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------