Subject: TCP/IP codes in C or C++

From: Carlo Matarasso <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:32:00 +0200

Hi everybody,

can anyone give me some addresses where I can download (paying if
necessary) the source codes of the newest implementations in C or C++ of
TCP and IP protocols.

I' m looking for IPv6 or 4 and for the most satellite friendly version
of TCP.
I need also codes for the mobile IP protocol.

If you reply to this mail, please do not forget to put my address among
the recipients, because I' m not a member of this WG.

Thank you in advance

Carlo

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOTT. ING. CARLO MATARASSO

[email-masked]
TEL. +49 8153 28 2848
FAX  +49 8153 28 2844

DLR - DEUTSCHES ZENTRUM FUER LUFT UND RAUMFAHRT
GERMAN AEROSPACE CENTER
www.dlr.de
POSTFACH 1116
D - 82230   WESSLING - GERMANY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------