Subject: registration is still open

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:03:04 +0900

Since the number of participants is under the limit (90), we decided
to keep interim meeting registration/hotel reservation open. We will
close it when reaches the limit.

--Kazu
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:48:35 +0900

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Subject: registration is still open

> close it when reaches the limit.

I forgot to tell you this. All partipants are given the interim
original T shirts. You can see the final design:

http://www.kk.iij4u.or.jp/~akiko/dist/kame-s.jpg

Hoping that this is a good motivation to come to Japan. :-)

--Kazu