Subject: Required some help

From: Khandekar Vivek Prakash <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:08:10 +0530 (IST)

I am trying to do source routing using IPv6.I am using Red Hat 6.0.I have 
installed IPv6 on my host.To do source routing I need following functions
1>size_t inet6_rthdr_space(int type,int segments)
2>struct cmsghdr *inet6_rthdr_init(void *buf,int type)
and so on.
I have not found them in libc.my versions are
glibc-2.1.1-6
libc-5.3.12-31
can you please tell me where can i find these fuctions or the latest
version of libc containing these fuctions ?

regards
vivek

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------