Subject: IPv6 over ARCnet: NetBSD implementation

From: Ignatios Souvatzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:13:24 +0200

Hi,

you folks might want to know that a partial implementation of IPv6 over ARCnet 
is now available for NetBSD-current. Correct MTU handling is still missing,
but neighbour discovery and ping work fine.

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:21:37 +0900

>but neighbour discovery and ping work fine.

	... and the above change is backported into KAME, so you can try
	IPv6 over ARCnet with NetBSD141 + KAME as well.

itojun