Subject: RE: a response to "A Simple Solution for IPv6 Multihoming"

From: Richard Draves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:46:29 -0700

> I don't see many people multihoming their houses with a DSL link to
> provider A and a cable link to provider B.

I'm probably not a typical consumer, but that happens to be exactly how my
house is set up.

Rich
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Vijay Gill <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 01:02:51 -0400 (EDT)

> I'm probably not a typical consumer, but that happens to be exactly how my

Whats the AS number?

/vijay

---

From: Quality Quorum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:17:51 -0400 (EDT)

> I'm probably not a typical consumer, but that happens to be exactly how my

Do you expect that second route will be visible in DFZ ?

> Rich

Thanks,

Aleksey

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 07:37:30 -0700 (PDT)

> Do you expect that second route will be visible in DFZ ?

I my case it does.  lots of providers carry it.

-- 
--bill