Subject: Interim Meeting Report

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 14:46:01 +0900

The interim meeting held in Japan was finished successfully. The
number of attendance is 91 (including 18 visitors).

We have put the presentation materials of the Japan activity session
and the statistics of RealAudio to the web. Archives of RealAudio is
also available from the web.

	http://www.wide.ad.jp/events/199909.ipng-interim/

We thank those who made this event possible.

P.S.

Only attendances can get the KAME turtle T-shirts. Please don't ask
its availability to me. 

--Kazu
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------