Subject: FYI

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:59:20 -0500

I'm told that somebody calling himself Jeff Williams has been
addressing mail to me and this list.

FYI, I have been filtering mail allegedly from this person
straight into my trash folder for some years, and will
continue to do so.

  Brian Carpenter
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jeff Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 07:18:01 +0100

Brian and all,

  Indeed this is a shame.  Such behavior is a good indication of lack
of an answer to my previous question regarding "Permanent" addresses
for "Always On" devices as part ot the IPv6 standard.  Personal
attacks of this nature speak for themselves, Brian.

> straight into my trash folder for some years, and will

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
E-Mail [email-masked]
Contact Number:  972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208