Subject: Is it just me or is the List really quiet?

From: Robert Honore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:16:31 -0400

Dear Folks,

Is it just me or is the list really quiet?  I have not got anything in about 24
hours now.

Yours sincerely,
Robert Honore.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 09:49:38 -0700

Just quiet :-)

Bob

At 11:16 AM 10/22/99 -0400, Robert Honore wrote:
>-