Subject: Re: Re: Comments on draft-ietf-ipngwg-addrconf-privacy-00.txt

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:37:42 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff Williams sez:
> Not a wise move in my humble opinion, FWIW.

for list readers who do not know Jeff & the value of his opinions

http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/08000.html
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/08015.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jeff Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:56:09 +0100

Scott and all,

  Well it the first of you links to the GTLD-MoU archives there were
some
claimes made that I said that I did not make related to Dave Farber
for instance.  However all of wht I actually did say is essentially
correct.

> http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/08015.html

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
E-Mail [email-masked]
Contact Number:  972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208