Subject: robustness & DNS

From: Bill Manning <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:05:24 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to increase the number of slaves that home the ip6.int
zone. If you would like to have one of your servers act in this
capacity, please let me know.  I expect to only add a few more servers.
I'd like to get the servers for this zone prepared to answer
with both IPv6 and IPv4 and provide authentication. This means 
that some effort in being -very- current is desirable. (e.g. this
may not be for the production servers of the world, at least for the
nonce. :)  

your name:
contact fone:
machine name (FQDN):
DNS s/w version:

--bill
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------