Subject: Re: IPv6 router

From: "Reinhard Besemer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 12:30:10 +0100

Kim,

take a look at the Backbone Node Routers of Nortel Networks (former Bay
Networks). The routers have an IPv6 implementation since Router
Software Version 12.0 (available for almost two years now).

Take this link for further details and look for BACKBONE NODE or BAY
NETWORKS ROUTER:
http://www.nortelnetworks.com/products/customers/enterprise.html

Best regards
Reinhard
At 15:52 18.10.99 +0900, ksb wrote...
>How are you?
>
>I'm looking for the stable backbone routers(IPv6).
>Cisco has just beta solution.
>Will you send me the product information for IPv6
>backbone routers(including release version o/s)?
>
>Thank you.
>
>--
>  Kim, Sahng-Beom / Korea Telecom
>  TEL :    +82-42-870-8322
>  FAX :    +82-42-870-8329
>  E-mail :  [email-masked]
>--
>
>

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ 
$ Reinhard Besemer      Nortel Networks Educational Services EMEA $
$ Teamleader East EMEA     Phone:  +49 711 1394 352               $
$ Mittlerer Pfad 26        Fax:    +49 711 1394 330               $
$ D-70499 Stuttgart        E-Mail: [email-masked]    $
$ Germany            URL: http://support.baynetworks.com/training $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------