Subject: "new" article on IPv6

From: Pete Loshin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:45:56 -0400

Data Communications is finally the article I turned in on IPv6 about half a
year ago; here's the URL:

http://www.data.com/issue/991021/ipv6.html

After a cursory look, it seems that some direct quotes may have gotten
turned into paraphrases; the editors there may have done other things to it
as well. I'd appreciate any comments about accuracy or topicality (though
any complaints should be copied to whoever is now handling editorial
content for that website at CMP/Miller Freeman).

Thanks!
-pl

+-------------------------------------------------------------+
| Pete Loshin                    http://Internet-Standard.com |
|                                                             |
| _IPv6 Clearly Explained_ Morgan Kaufmann January 1999       |
| _TCP/IP Clearly Explained_ 3rd ed Morgan Kaufmann June 1999 |
|                                                             |
+-------------------------------------------------------------+

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------