Subject: I: IPv6 Positive Press (nice)

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 01:54:26 -0400

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 06:58:08 +0200
To: [email-masked]
From: Latif LADID <[email-masked]>
Subject: Data Comm WebInsite Weekly/October 26, 1999

It took a while but Pete Loshin is on the Datacom magasin.

BTW, this is the first extensive article on IPv6 on Datacom. Awareness
at newspaper level was also an obstacle!

Remember this article was the collective contribution of
a lot of v6 deployment people back in March/April

The article is a good one!

>3) TECH TUTORIAL: IPV6 OVER EVERYTHING
>======================================
>Now that they've put the millennial bug behind them, net architects
>might think some relaxation is in order. But there's no rest for the
>weary: If the Y2K problem is solved, then it must be time to address
>IPv6. And deciding when and how to address the newest version of the
>Internet protocol is going to be a lot more complicated than simply
>making sure things run smoothly come January 1. For the latest on
>this critical issue, go to:
>
>http://www.data.com/issue/991021/ipv6.html
>
>

/Latif

------- End of Forwarded Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------