Subject: Slides from Tokyo IPng Meeting

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:41:55 -0700

Presentations (in pdf) from the Tokyo IPng meeting are now available on:

   http://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/html/meetings.html

It includes the chairs summary and action items.

The minutes are being edited and should be available later this week.

Bob

p.s. If you gave a presentation at the meeting and have not sent me your 
slides, please do.  If you sent them and do they do not appear please 
resend them.  I had some email problems when I got back and may have lost them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:21:22 -0700

I added three more presentations from the meeting.

Bob