Subject: ietf ipng agenda

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 11:23:04 -0500

steve/bob,

Could we put the scope address and src addr selection at the top of this
list for our meeting.  it is a highly need technical debate (which is
unusual at IETF meetings this week) and more important than the
political issues of privacy bigtime...

/jim
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 10:18:12 -0800

Jim,

We had scheduled it for the second session where there will be more time to 
discuss it.

Bob

---

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 17:04:20 -0500

if you put it up front we will have the time.

/jim