Subject: Request to Advance "DNS Extensions to Support IPv6 Address Aggregation and Renumbering"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 11:25:37 -0800

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the
working group, request that the following document be published as a
Proposed Standard:

	Title		: DNS Extensions to Support IPv6 Address Aggregation
                          and  Renumbering
	Author(s)	: M. Crawford, C. Huitema, S. Thomson
  	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-lookups-06.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 17-Nov-99

A working group last call for this document was completed on November 18, 
1999 and the document was discussed at the IPng w.g. session held at the 
Washington, DC IETF.  Also, the Namedroppers list 
<[email-masked]> was notified of the intent to advance this 
document to Proposed Standard.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------