Subject: RUN-WG Draft for IPng list discussions on privacy...

From: "Eric D. Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:42:36 -0500

Sally,

On Monday at IETF 46 I visited the run-wg meeting.  I was delighted to find 
that run-wg was attempting to address the issues around the collection and 
re-distribution of persistent state information ('Cookies') in the recent draft 
(although I did not have a copy of the draft, myself).  In the IPng-wg (1st 
gathering) I brought the issue concerning the run-wg draft and its addressing 
of 'Cookies' as it relates to recently discussed IPv6 privacy issues.

B. Hinden asked me to forward a copy of your most recently discussed draft to 
the IPng mailing list <[email-masked]>, we would like to review the 
draft for our discussion in addition to your excellent work.  Thanks.

Eric
Eric Williams, Pres.
Information Brokers, Inc.    Phone: +1 202.889.4395
http://www.infobro.com/        Fax: +1 202.889.4396
mailto:[email-masked]      Pager: +1 301.303.8998
           For More Info: [email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:25:16 -0800

Eric,

>draft for our discussion in addition to your excellent work.  Thanks.

Actually, I asked that you forward a link (e.g. a URL) to the 
draft.  Please do not send the actual draft to the IPng list.

I am not sure if the IPng w.g. will discuss this draft, but I thought it 
might be of interest to some people in the IPng w.g.

Thanks,
Bob