Subject: W.G. Last Call on "DNS Extensions to Support IPv6 Address Aggregation and Renumbering"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:11:00 -0800

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the
following document as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: DNS Extensions to Support IPv6 Address Aggregation
                          and Renumbering
	Author(s)	: M. Crawford, C. Huitema, S. Thomson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-lookups-05.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 15-Oct-99

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end on 
November 18, 1999.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------