Subject: A question about centers for IPv6 research

From: Pete Loshin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 13:21:51 -0500

I've been asked where the academic centers for IPv6 work are in the US.

Which universities (if any) are considered to be "the place" to go if
you're interested in studying/researching IPv6?
Thanks! 
-pl

+-------------------------------------------------------------+
| Pete Loshin                    http://Internet-Standard.com |
|                                                             |
| _IPv6 Clearly Explained_ Morgan Kaufmann January 1999       |
| _TCP/IP Clearly Explained_ 3rd ed Morgan Kaufmann June 1999 |
|                                                             |
+-------------------------------------------------------------+

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 10:58:42 -0800

Hello Pete,

Are research labs considered academic centers for research?
If so, the answer to this question might generate multiple
advertisements for job openings :-)

Regards,
Charlie P.