Subject: (6bone-jp 1253) KAME stable package 19991213

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 23:58:40 +0900 (JST)

As usual, KAME Project has released "stable" packages of IPv6/IPsec
network code for BSD/OS 3.1, FreeBSD 2.2.8/3.3, NetBSD 1.4.1, and
OpenBSD 2.6. These packages have been tested by the TAHI
team(http://www.tahi.org).

They are free of charge but absolutely no warranty. They are avaiable
from the following web site:

        http://www.kame.net/

NOTE: IF YOU GAIN ACCESS TO THIS WEB PAGE OVER IPv6, THE TURTLE WILL
DANCE.

To know the changes from the previous stable package, please refer to
the CHANGELOG file.

--KAME Project

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------