Subject: Re: sockaddr_storage issue

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:07:50 +0100

In your previous mail you wrote:

   >PS: I have some #define __ss_len ss_len for KAME compatibility,
   >I'd like to remove them if possible.
   
   	I don't think you need to supply this, as __ss_len should NOT be
   	touched directly.
   
% grep __ss_len ../sys/netinet6/ipsec.c | wc -l
      13

[email-masked]

PS: then we are in favor of the __ removal!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:10:18 +0900

>PS: then we are in favor of the __ removal!

	we've removed those (and some other references) already, a week or two
	ago :-)

itojun

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:53:02 +0100

=> I have done it on the 19991122 snapshot (ie. I am a bit late and
I needed to freeze things for an important demo yesterday).

The important thing is we have a consensus and an already done action by XNET:
no more issue?

Thanks

[email-masked]