Subject: Re: Novell Netware IPv6 Implementation

From: Pete Loshin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 16:16:29 -0500

At 08:21 AM 11/5/99 +0000, [email-masked] wrote:
>Does anyone know about an IPv6 Implementation for Novell Netware?
>
>I've send severall mails to Novell but all I get back is a pointer
>to some web sites which say its "going to be" built in into Netware 5
>(documents are from this March). However, I didn't find any IPv6 stuff
>in the Netware 5 Version. Some real info would be welcome.

There's a name and email address (Anand Subramaniam at [email-masked]) on
the playground.sun.com site, but mail to that address comes back as
undeliverable. Does anyone know if there is anything happening at Novell?

How difficult would it be for Novell to IPv6-enable their LAN software?
What about NDS?

regards,
-pl

+-------------------------------------------------------------+
| Pete Loshin                    http://Internet-Standard.com |
|                                                             |
| _IPv6 Clearly Explained_ Morgan Kaufmann January 1999       |
| _TCP/IP Clearly Explained_ 3rd ed Morgan Kaufmann June 1999 |
|                                                             |
+-------------------------------------------------------------+

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------