Subject: Re: draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2553bis-00.txt

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 17:12:57 -0400

I will check it out Fred for sure.

thanks
/jim
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 06:00:13 -0700 (PDT)

I notice that you recently posted a new internet draft. A document that
might be worth reading is http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html

This document was put together by members of the IESG to help the community
know what are the most common problems that we see in documents, whether
from working groups or individual submissions, and proactively avoid them.

Let me know if you have any questions I can answer.