Subject: rfc2553bis-00: NI_NUMERICSCOPE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:15:57 +0900

in rfc2553bis-00, NI_NUMERICSCOPE is missing from netdb.h decls.
	the attached diff will correct it.

itojun

--- draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2553bis-00.txt-	Wed May 24 11:13:41 2000
+++ draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2553bis-00.txt	Wed May 24 11:14:12 2000
@@ -1993,6 +1993,7 @@
    <netdb.h>       NI_NOFQDN
    <netdb.h>       NI_NUMERICHOST
    <netdb.h>       NI_NUMERICSERV
+   <netdb.h>       NI_NUMERICSCOPE
    <netdb.h>       struct addrinfo{};
 
    <netinet/in.h>  IN6ADDR_ANY_INIT
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 10:29:38 -0400

thanks Itojun..........
/jim