Subject: IPv6 Host requirement specification

From: "Narsimharao Nagampalli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 04:00:39 -0600

Hi,

Is there any host requirement specification for IPv6 nodes? Would appreciate any pointers.

Regards
Narsi

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:17:22 +0900

>>>>> On Wed, 07 Jun 2000 04:00:39 -0600, 
>>>>> "Narsimharao Nagampalli" <[email-masked]> said:

> Is there any host requirement specification for IPv6 nodes? Would appreciate any pointers.

As far as I know, there's nothing so far. Maybe the working group is
waiting for a volunteer for this topic...

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Matt Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:08:36 -0500

> waiting for a volunteer for this topic...

The question has been raised >= twice before, with the response that
it was too soon.  It certainly seems appropriate to raise the
question again, though.
					Matt
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------