Subject: Re: Revised IPng Working Group Charter

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:33:19 -0400 (EDT)

humm - idle bits are the devil's playground

Scott

---

---

From: "Matt Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:21:04 -0500

I haven't refreshed my ipsec wetware in some time, but can't the poor
fellow peek at the SPI value to get his job done?  Maybe this means
that the load-shared servers have to divide up the SPI space among
themselves, but that should be possible.

				Matt
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------