From: shahram tabandeh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 23:26:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

We are working on Segmentation and Reassembly problem
of IPv6 over ATM. I have read rfc2492 related to this
subject and published January 1999.
 It is a great help to us, if you can tell us whether
those suggestions being accepted or not and whether  
there is some drafts or standards for this propos?
 
Regards
Shahram

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:06:41 +0900

>>>>> On Fri, 9 Jun 2000 23:26:05 -0700 (PDT), 
>>>>> shahram tabandeh <[email-masked]> said:

> there is some drafts or standards for this propos?

What exeactly do you mean by "Segmentation and Reassembly problem of
IPv6 over ATM"? It seems to me RFC2492 does not mention such
issues. Or do you mean the ATM-level negotiation on MTU described in
Section 4.2 of the RFC? (But I'm still not sure what your concern
is...)

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------