Subject: Change in schedule of TAHI Test Event

From: Hiroshi Miyata <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:58:23 +0900

Hello!

Today, we would like to inform you that there is a minor change in the
schedule of the 2nd TAHI Interoperability Test Event: that is, the Test
Event starts on July 15, Saturday, instead of July 16, Sunday.

We are very sorry for the change and causing you troubles of rescheduling.

For more information, please look up our web site:

       http://www.tahi.org.inop/2ndinterop.html

For those who have not signed up for registration yet, please note that the
registration will be closed soon!

Looking forward to meeting you in Yokohama,

With best regards

-----------------------------
Hiroshi Miyata @ TAHI project
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------