Subject: W.G. Last Call on "Extensions to IPv6 Neighbor Discovery for Inverse Discovery Specification"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:26:59 -0700

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: Extensions to IPv6 Neighbor Discovery for Inverse
                          Discovery Specification
	Author(s)	: A. Conta
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-ind-03.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 27-Oct-99

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the author.  This last call period will end two
week from today on July 6, 2000.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:35:14 -0700

I forgot to add that this document is now an IPng w.g. document.  We 
inherited it when the ION w.g. concluded.

Bob

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:04:10 -0700

The author of this draft's email address has changed.  His new address is:

    [email-masked]

Bob