Subject: ipv4 over ipv6?

From: Emanuel Monticelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:35:20 +0000

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
Hi all

Is there any stack that can incapsulate ipv4 in ipv6 packet, making ipv4
connection over an ipv6 network ?

Thanks

Emanuel Monticelli

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------