Subject: Request to Advance "IPv6 multihoming support at site exit routers"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:19:00 -0800

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the 
working group, request that the following document be published as an 
Informational RFC:

         Title           : IPv6 multihoming support at site exit routers
         Author(s)       : J. Hagino
         Filename        : draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-2260-00.txt
         Pages           : 9
         Date            : 26-Jun-00

A working group last call for this document was completed on August 17, 2000.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------