Subject: is it feasible?

From: nilesh modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 05:08:52 -0800 (PST)

hello sir,

First of all i want to know that is ipv4 to ipv6
translator possible ?

I and my partners will work hard, but as i m a student
, i have to check its feasibility that is it possible
to implement such converter within 6 months?

Nilesh.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online!
http://photos.yahoo.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "LingXiaoFeng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:30:57 +0800

I don't know what you mean exactly.
I Have implemented an gateway on WinNT that can translate IPv6 to IPv4,
through it, the V6 machine can communicator with V4 machine include TCP,UDP and 
ICMP Echo.

----- Original Message ----- 
Time: 2001?1?11? 21:08
Title: is it feasible?

hello sir,

Nilesh.

________________________________________________
eÁú³¬¼¶88Õ×£¡Ãâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä http://mail.elong.com