Subject: Request to Advance "Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 1394 Networks"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:13:04 -0800

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the 
working group, request that the following document be published as an 
Proposed Standard:

  	Title		: Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 1394 Networks
  	Author(s)	: K. Fujisawa, A. Onoe
  	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-1394-00.txt
  	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 14-Nov-00

A working group last call for this document was completed on December 12, 
2000.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------