Subject: very new to list

From: nilesh modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 04:46:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello to all, 

I m a new joiner of this list.
Hope i will have good time here.

I wish to make a project of ipv4 to ipv6 converter,
for that please guide me for some resources.

Hoping for favourable reply,
thanx in advance,
nilesh.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online!
http://photos.yahoo.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------