Subject: W.G. Last Call on "A flexible method for an IPv6 addressing plan"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:29:19 -0800

This is a IPng working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as an Informational RFC:

	Title		: A flexible method for an IPv6 addressing plan
	Author(s)	: M. Blanchet
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipaddressassign-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 30-Nov-00

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the author.  This last call period will end two
week from today on January 30, 2001.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------