Subject: IPv6 Forum: Ottawa slides all online

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 21:41:34 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

The complete set of slides from the Ottawa IPv6 Summit are now all online, 
as HTML, Powerpoint and PDF documents.

Tim

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Anssi Porttikivi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 13:07:17 +0300

BTW, the (nice) slides are on the page 

Global IPv6 Summit in Ottawa Presentations Index
http://www.ipv6forum.com/navbar/events/ottawa01/presentations/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Chown [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 21. toukokuuta 2001 23:42
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IPv6 Forum: Ottawa slides all online

Hi,

Tim