Subject: (REVISED) DRAFT - IPng/NGTRANS Interim Meeting Agenda

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 14:34:58 -0700

[There was an error on the ending time on 6/1/2001 and added a speaker for 
IPv6 dialup session]

Attached is the draft agenda for next weeks interim IPng and NGTRANS 
working group meetings.  Please send requests for additional agenda topics 
to the chairs of the appropriate working group.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 30, 2001  0900-1700
----------------------------------

Joint meeting between IPng Working Group and 3GPP
-------------------------------------------------

9:00	Introduction / Steve Deering & Bob Hinden (15 min)
	Local Arrangements / Christian Huitema (15 min)
	3GPP Architecture / Shabnam Sultana (60 min)

10:30	Break   (15 min)

11:45	3GPP QoS architecture / Bonnie Chen (30 min)
	Answers to IETF questions (1) / TBD (60 min)

12:15	Lunch (90 min)

13:45	Answers to IETF questions (2) / TBD (60 min)
	3GPP documents structure and relevance to IPV6 (15 min)

15:00	Break (30 min)

15:30	3GPP2 Overview / Pat Calhoun (45 min)
	Follow up Discussion / Action Points (45 min)

17:00	Adjourn

Thursday, May 31, 2001  0900-1700
---------------------------------

IPng Working Group
------------------

09:00	Introduction / Steve Deering & Bob Hinden (5 min)
	Multi-Link Subnets / Dave Thaler (45 min)
	Router Selection / Rich Draves (30 min)

10:20	Break (15 min)

10:35	Ingress Filtering / Rich Draves (45 min)
	Dialup Architecture / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (40 min)

12:00	Lunch (90 min)

13:30	DAD Reduction / Markku Savela (30 min)
	Comments on Address Selection Last Call / Rich Draves (15 min)
	Updates to Addressing Architecture / Bob Hinden (15 min)
	Flow Label Discussion / Steve Deering (60 min)

15:30	Break (30 min)

16:00	DNS Discovery / Dave Thaler (30 min)
	Scoped Address Architecture / Steve Deering (60 min)

17:30	Adjourn

Friday, June 1, 2001  0900-1700
-------------------------------------------

IPng Working Group
------------------

09:00	Reserved for additional items

10:30	Break (15 min)

10:45	Reserved for additional items

12:00	Lunch (90 min)

NGTRANS Working Group
---------------------

13:30	ISATAP -  Intra-site tunneling

15:00	Break (30 min)

15:30	Matrix of transition mechanisms

17:00	Meeting Adjourned

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------