Subject: Ipv6 global address

From: Amit Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:42:42 -0700 (MST)

Hi,
  Can anyone help me regarding getting an IPv6 global address from
upstream provider. I am trying to set up an IPv6 router.
Thanks,
Amit

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bill Manning <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 16:00:41 -0700 (PDT)

% 
% Hi,
%   Can anyone help me regarding getting an IPv6 global address from
% upstream provider. I am trying to set up an IPv6 router.
% Thanks,
% Amit
% 

be gald to help.  You can get IPv6 global space via 6bone or via
anyone of about 15 providers that have completed the ARIN registration
process.  More detail off-list

-- 
--bill