Subject: Re: ipngwg / ngtrans interim meeting

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:59:34 -0400

Hi Bob and/or Steve,

Is there an updated agenda for the Interim meeting this week?
The meeting website promises an update "nearer to the meeting date",
but it is getting pretty close :-).

I apologize if an updated agenda was sent to the IPng mailing
list and I have somehow missed or deleted it...  But, if so,
could someone resend it to me?

Thanks,
Margaret

At 05:56 PM 4/24/01 , Steve Deering wrote:
>Information about the interim meeting of the IPv6 working
>groups on May 30, 31, and June 1 is now available at http://research.microsoft.com/ietf-ipv6-meeting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:05:58 -0700

Margaret,

The updated agenda will be posted on the web site today.  Here is another copy.

Bob

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 30, 2001  0900-1700
----------------------------------

Joint meeting between IPng Working Group and 3GPP
-------------------------------------------------

9:00	Introduction / Steve Deering & Bob Hinden (15 min)
	Local Arrangements / Christian Huitema (15 min)
	3GPP Architecture / Jonne Soininen (60 min)

10:30	Break   (15 min)

11:45	3GPP QoS architecture / Bonnie Chen (30 min)
	Answers to IETF questions (1) / TBD (60 min)

12:15	Lunch (90 min)

13:45	Answers to IETF questions (2) / TBD (60 min)
	3GPP documents structure and relevance to IPV6 (15 min)

15:00	Break (30 min)

15:30	3GPP2 Overview / Pat Calhoun (45 min)
	Follow up Discussion / Action Points (45 min)

17:00	Adjourn

Thursday, May 31, 2001  0900-1700
---------------------------------

IPng Working Group
------------------

09:00	Introduction / Steve Deering & Bob Hinden (5 min)
	Multi-Link Subnets / Dave Thaler (45 min)
	Router Selection / Rich Draves (30 min)

10:20	Break (15 min)

10:35	Ingress Filtering / Rich Draves (45 min)
	Dialup Architecture / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (40 min)

12:00	Lunch (90 min)

13:30	DAD Reduction / Markku Savela (30 min)
	Comments on Address Selection Last Call / Rich Draves (15 min)
	Updates to Addressing Architecture / Bob Hinden (15 min)
	Flow Label Discussion / Steve Deering (60 min)

15:30	Break (30 min)

16:00	DNS Discovery / Dave Thaler (30 min)
	Scoped Address Architecture / Steve Deering (60 min)

17:30	Adjourn

Friday, June 1, 2001  0900-1700
-------------------------------------------

IPng Working Group
------------------

09:00	Reserved for additional items

10:30	Break (15 min)

10:45	Reserved for additional items

12:00	Lunch (90 min)

NGTRANS Working Group
---------------------

13:30	ISATAP -  Intra-site tunneling

15:00	Break (30 min)

15:30	Matrix of transition mechanisms

17:00	Meeting Adjourned