Subject: IPv6 Interoperability event organised by ETSI on 19-23 November 2 001.

From: Philippe Cousin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:37:14 +0200

Dear madams, dear sirs,

I am pleased to inform you on the preparation of an IPv6 INTEROPERABILITY
EVENT which will be organised by the ETSI Interoperability service (also
recently named as the Plugtests service).  

The event is scheduled on the 19-23 November, at ETSI Headquarter
Sophia-Antipolis, France or in the surrounding.

The topics addressed during the interoperability event are:

	-	IPv4-IPv6 transition mechanisms (6to4, Tunnel broker, DSTM,
SIIT, NAT-PT, ..)
	-	IPv6 with 3G mobile (transition from Ipv4, ROHC, ..)
	-	IPv6 testing (Mobile IP, IPsec, RIPng, ...)

This event organised by ETSI, a neutral and non-profit organisation, is open
to everyone and is sponsored by the E.U. through the e-Europe programme for
a broader companies participation .
Note that key expertise will be allocated for the preparation of the event
in order to provide testing facilities on the topics identified here above.
Experts will also be present during the event for assisting the
participants.

Update information will be maintained on the www.etsi.org/plugtests
<http://www.etsi.org/plugtests> web site. Detailed and final information as
well as registration to the event will be available before end of august.

Suggestions and/or support are welcomed.

Looking forward to recording your participation to the event.

Best regards

Philippe COUSIN
Interoperability Service Manager
Tel: + 33 (0)4 92 94 4306
Fax: +33 (0)4 93 65 4716
http:\\www.etsi.org\plugtests\

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 19:57:24 +0900

>Sophia-Antipolis, France or in the surrounding.

	Just wondering - are there any particular reasons for the dates?
	There's an IPv6-related conference from nov20 to nov23, in paris
	(is it an IPv6 forum event?).  I guess some people needs to multiply
	themselves to ateend both.
	http://www.upperside.fr/ipv6/deployipv6intro.htm

itojun