Subject: IPng Agenda for London IETF

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:16:47 -0700

Attached is the agenda for IPng w.g. sessions at the London IETF.  We have 
tried to allow enough time for each talk to permit a reasonable amount of 
discussion.

As part of putting together the agenda, we gave priority to current working 
group activities and documents, new individual submissions, and last to 
status reports.  Speakers should plan to keep their talk within the 
allotted time including discussion.  The chairs will do our best to keep to 
this agenda.

Please send us comments and change requests.

Thanks,

Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Steve Deering <[email-masked]>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY, August 8, 2001  1300-1500
------------------------------------

Introduction / Steve Deering (5 min)
Review Agenda / Steve Deering (5 min)
Document & Charter Status / Bob Hinden (10 min)
3GPP-IETF Design team status / Bob Hinden (10 min)
DNS Discovery / Dave Thaler (20 min)
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-01.txt>
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-analysis-00.txt>
Multilink Subnets / Dave Thaler (20 min)	
    <draft-thaler-ipngwg-multilink-subnets-01.txt>
DHCPv6 Status and Last Call / Ralph Droms (10 min)	
Minimum IPv6 Functionality for a Cellular Host / John Loughney (25 min)
   <draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt>	
AAAv6 Status / Charlie Perkins (5 min)
    <draft-perkins-aaav6-04.txt>
Status of Linux and USAGI IPv6 / Yuji Sekiya (5 min)	

FRIDAY, August 10, 2001   0900-1130
-----------------------------------

IPv6 MIB Update Status / Bill Fenner (15 min)		
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfcnnnn-update-00.txt> nnnn=2096,2011,2012,2013
IPv6 Site Renumbering / Christian Huitema (20 min)
    <draft-huitema-ipv6-renumber-00.txt>
Source/Destination Address Selection / Brian Zill (15 min)
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-default-addr-select-05.txt>
Domain Name Auto-Registration for Plugged-in IPv6 Nodes / Hiroshi Kitamura 
(15 min)
    <draft-kitamura-ipv6-name-auto-reg-00.txt>
A proposal for the IPv6 Flow Label Specification /  Alex Conta (30 min)
    <draft-conta-ipv6-flow-label-02.txt>	
Requirements for IPv6 dialup operation / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (15 min)
   <draft-itojun-ipv6-dialup-requirement-01.txt>
Avoiding ping-pong packets on point-to-point links / Jun-ichiro itojun 
Hagino (10 min)
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-p2p-pingpong-00.txt>
An analysis of IPv6 anycast / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (10 min)
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis-00.txt>
Disconnecting TCP connection toward IPv6 anycast address / Jun-ichiro 
itojun Hagino (10 min)
   <draft-itojun-ipv6-tcp-to-anycast-01.txt>
Socket API for IPv6 traffic class field / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (5min)
   <draft-itojun-ipv6-tclass-api-03.txt>

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------