Subject: Updated IPng Agenda for London IETF

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 06:53:25 -0700

Updated agenda attached.  Due to requests from some of the speakers the DNS 
discovery and USAGI talks were moved to Friday and Dialup talks were moved 
to Wednesday.

Please let us know if this creates any problems.

Thanks,

Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Steve Deering <[email-masked]>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY, August 8, 2001  1300-1500
------------------------------------

Introduction / Steve Deering (5 min)
Review Agenda / Steve Deering (5 min)
Document & Charter Status / Bob Hinden (10 min)
3GPP-IETF Design team status / Bob Hinden (10 min)
DNS Discovery / Dave Thaler (20 min)
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-01.txt>
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-dns-discovery-analysis-00.txt>
Requirements for IPv6 dialup operation / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (15 min)
   <draft-itojun-ipv6-dialup-requirement-01.txt>
Avoiding ping-pong packets on point-to-point links / Jun-ichiro itojun 
Hagino (10 min)
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-p2p-pingpong-00.txt>
Multilink Subnets / Dave Thaler (20 min)	
    <draft-thaler-ipngwg-multilink-subnets-01.txt>
DHCPv6 Status and Last Call / Ralph Droms (10 min)	
Minimum IPv6 Functionality for a Cellular Host / John Loughney (25 min)
   <draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-00.txt>	
AAAv6 Status / Charlie Perkins (5 min)
    <draft-perkins-aaav6-04.txt>

FRIDAY, August 10, 2001   0900-1130
-----------------------------------

IPv6 MIB Update Status / Bill Fenner (15 min)		
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfcnnnn-update-00.txt> nnnn=2096,2011,2012,2013
IPv6 Site Renumbering / Christian Huitema (20 min)
    <draft-huitema-ipv6-renumber-00.txt>
Source/Destination Address Selection / Brian Zill (15 min)
    <draft-ietf-ipngwg-default-addr-select-05.txt>
Domain Name Auto-Registration for Plugged-in IPv6 Nodes / Hiroshi Kitamura 
(15 min)
    <draft-kitamura-ipv6-name-auto-reg-00.txt>
A proposal for the IPv6 Flow Label Specification /  Alex Conta (30 min)
    <draft-conta-ipv6-flow-label-02.txt>	
An analysis of IPv6 anycast / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (10 min)
   <draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis-00.txt>
Disconnecting TCP connection toward IPv6 anycast address / Jun-ichiro 
itojun Hagino (10 min)
   <draft-itojun-ipv6-tcp-to-anycast-01.txt>
Socket API for IPv6 traffic class field / Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (5min)
   <draft-itojun-ipv6-tclass-api-03.txt>
Status of Linux and USAGI IPv6 / Yuji Sekiya (5 min)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------