Subject: ipv6 authentication header

From: pat nanthan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:19:01 -0700 (PDT)

hi.I want to know how am i supposed to develope or
proof that in terms of security aspect ipv6 has the
capability in authentication,message integrity and
privacy and i want to solve confidentiality issue in
ecommerce transactions? I need some help here.

thanks

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo! Messenger
http://im.yahoo.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Steven M. Bellovin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:51:25 -0400

In message <[email-masked]>, pat nanthan wri
>ecommerce transactions? I need some help here.

See RFC 2401, on IPsec.

		--Steve Bellovin, http://www.research.att.com/~smb