Subject: flowlabel

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:32:56 +0900

So, if someone could summarize the conclusion of the die-hard-only
	flowlabel discussion, I would love to hear that.  (in my understanding
	it was"complete lack of consensus", am I correct?)

	Just curious as I'm feeling a bit of responsbility for 
	draft-itojun-ipv6-flowlabel-api-01.txt.

itojun
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:37:44 -0500

Itojun,

I believe that Jarno, Alex and I (partly inspired by Christian) have some
idea how to write a draft that would allow some progress. However,
this will take some time. Personally, I am about to disappear into 
a logistics black hole due to my impending move to the IBM Zurich Lab,
made worse by last week's disaster. I will get back to this in a few weeks.

  Brian