Subject: Question on new MIBs

From: Srinivasan Narasimhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:31:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

	Are the new drafts  that  update IP, TCP and UDP MIBs going to
	obselete the existing  IPv6 MIB RFCs 2465 (IP), 2452 (TCP) and
	2454 (UDP)?  Thanx a lot in advance for the replies.

Cheers,

Cheenu.
1-408-447-4289
TN-447-4289

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Brian Haberman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 08:58:13 -0400

Yes, that is the intent.  The new MIBs will be IP version independent.

Brian