Subject: Global IPv6 Summit in Japan 2001

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:05:25 +0900 (JST)

Hello guys,

Following the success of last year, Global IPv6 Summit in Japan 2001
will be held at Yokohama city in December.

In this year, commercial ISPs started IPv6 connectivity business, a
big deployment project sponsored by Japanese government is being
carried out, some new applications appeared. According traffic
analysis of the WIDE project, IPv6 is now used as commodity:

	http://www.wide.ad.jp/nspixp6/index.html

This conference will be a good change to survey such topics. We the
steering committee would like to inform all of you that the deadline
of early registration is coming. If you are interested in the
conference, please gain access to our home page and register yourself
right now.

	http://www.jp.ipv6forum.com/top/top-e.html

Note that translation services between English and Japanese are
available for all sessions.

We hope we will see you in Yokohama.

--Kazu Yamamoto, Chairman of the Steering Committee
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------