Subject: KAME IPv6 Router

From: "Youngjune Lee Gwon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:52:40 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to build IPv6 router using kame implementation, using BSD running
PCs. Are there special instructions that I should have noted of?

Does the kame v6 software package distinguish between routing module and a
v6 node module, etc.?

Thank you in advance,
=================================================
Youngjune Gwon
DoCoMo Communications Laboratories USA
=================================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: lazy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:08:30 -0400

Take a look at the NetBSD Documentation IPv6 page:
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/network/ipv6/

http://www.hs247.com/ should also be pretty useful.

// lazy

-- 

 ..:: Too many people... Too few neurons.
 PGP: RSA 2048bit 0xB7673053 (keyserver.pgp.com)
 Web: http://packetjunkie.net  http://bsdbox.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------