Subject: Request to Advance "An analysis of IPv6 anycast"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:23:11 -0700

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IP Next Generation working group, on behalf of the 
working group, request that the following document be published as an 
Informational RFC:

         Title           : An analysis of IPv6 anycast
         Author(s)       : J. Hagino et al.
         Filename        : draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis-00.txt
         Pages           : 10
         Date            : 16-Jul-01

A working group last call for this document was completed on September 7, 2001.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPng Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------