Subject: Request for Agenda Items for Salt Lake City IPv6 Sessions

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 21:59:18 -0800

The IPv6 working group has been scheduled for two sessions at the Salt Lake 
City IETF.  They are:

	TUESDAY, December 11, 2001, 0900-1130
	THURSDAY, December 13, 2001, 0900-1130

Note that these date and times are tentative and subject to change by the 
IETF secretariat.

Please send us requests for agenda items.

When we put together the agenda we plan to give priority to current working 
group activities and documents, new individual submissions, and last to 
status reports.

Thanks,

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering
IPv6 Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------