Subject: a question

From: "Andrea Floris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 12:19:22 +0100

May be it isn't the best place to ask this question, but I need your help.

Well, I'd like to know if there is any document or paper about the
introduction of IPv6 in the UMTS network
In particular I'd like to know information about the STATUS of IPv6
deployment in UMTS and possible evolution scenarious.

I visited the 3GPP web site (www.3gpp.org) but I couldn't find anything
interesting.

Best Regards

Andrea

-----------------------------------------------
Andrea Floris
Research Engineer
IP Networking Area
e-mail: [email-masked]
tel.:  + 39 06 72589168
URL: http://www.coritel.it/
-----------------------------------------------
CoRiTel - Research Center on Telecommunications
Ericsson Lab Italy SpA
Via Anagnina, 203
00040 Morena - Rome - Italy
-----------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------