Subject: Update of "Minimum IPv6 Functionality for a Cellular Host" draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:56:53 +0200

Hi All,

We have submitted an update to the "Minimum IPv6 Functionality for a
Cellular Host" draft on Tuesday November 20th.  It looks like it has not yet
been announced.  In the meantime, the draft can be found here:

http://www-nrc.nokia.com/sua/draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-02.txt

The authors would be very happy to get feedback on this version.  We have
included an revision history, which I will paste below for your convinience.

Thanks,
John Loughney

Appendix A Revision History

  Changes from draft-manyfolks-ipv6-cellular-host-01.txt:

     - Minor editorial changes.
     - Section 3 - Security: Removed SSL from recommended security
       protocols.
     - Section 3.10 - Internet Key Exchange: Added recommendation on
       interaction between ICMPv6 and IPsec Policy.
     - Section 4.1 - Mobility support in IPv6: added a discussion on
       whether or not the cellular host should support the Home
       Address Option.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------