Subject: Re: draft-miyakawa-ipv6-prefix-delegation-requirement-00.txt

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:58:24 +0300 (EEST)

Hello,

Just one comment for this rough draft.

   - negotiation between ISP and site

   [...] On the   
   other hand, a site should be able to request multiple prefixes to the
   ISP. [...]

==> I'm not sure if that's really necessary.  What kind of scenario do you 
have in mind?

In addition, as this section (coupled with some practical priorization 
from 'layer 2 consideration') is the most important when considering 
the possible solutions, the different requirements etc. should probably be 
elaborated a bit more.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------