Subject: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "Default Router Preferences, More-Specific Routes and Load Sharing"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:59:45 -0700

This is a IPv6 working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as a Proposed Standard:

	Title: 	     Default Router Preferences, More-Specific Routes and
                     Load Sharing
	Author(s):   R. Draves, B. Hinden
	Filename:    draft-ietf-ipv6-router-selection-02.txt
	Pages:       13
	Date:        10-Jun-02

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor 
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will on July 4, 2002.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering / Margaret Wasserman

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------