Subject: Request to Advance "IPv6 for Some Second and Third Generation Cellular Hosts"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:11:14 -0700

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IPv6 working group, on behalf of the working group, 
request that the following document be published as an Informational RFC:

	Title:     IPv6 for Some Second and Third Generation Cellular Hosts
	Author(s): J. Arkko, et al.
	Filename:  draft-ietf-ipv6-cellular-host-03.txt
	Pages:     20
	Date: 	   07-Jun-02

A working group last call for this document was completed on May 27, 
2002.  This draft resolves issues raised during the working group last call 
and subsequent discussion on the mailing list.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering / Margaret Wasserman
IPv6 Working Group Co-Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------