Subject: Re: Security considerations over RFC3041 (was: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "IPv6 for...)

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:11:05 +0200

In your previous mail you wrote:

   On Wed, 22 May 2002, Pekka Savola and Hesham Soliman (ERA) wrote:
   <...>
   >>Actually, as a side
   >> node, I think 2462 should be deprecated and replaced by 
   >> 3041....please don't shoot!
   >
   >Where did I put my M16..... ;-)
   >
   >In the meantime, you might want to check out 
   >draft-dupont-ipv6-rfc3041harmful-00.txt .. there's an omission or two, but 
   >should be recommended reading for RFC3041 advocates :-)
   
=> I am revisiting my draft so if you want to participate I'll post the
new version only late (Sunday after Brasil's victory :-).

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: my purpose is to get the next version of RFC 3041 with a better
security considerations section.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------