Subject: Reminder: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Yokohama, Japan

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:42:27 -0700

Reminder of the internet draft cutoff dates.  Please note that the cutoff 
time on each date is 0900 US-EDT.  The cutoff time for the previous 
meetings was 1700 US-EDT.

Bob

>To: IETF-Announce: ;
>From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Yokohama, Japan
>Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:22:13 -0400
>Sender: [email-masked]
>
>
>NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates
>
>June 24th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)
>
>All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, June  24th, at
>09:00 US-EDT (eastern daylight time).  Initial submissions received
>after this time will NOT be made available in the Internet-Drafts
>directory, and will have to be resubmitted.
>
>
>
>As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
>with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
>processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
>Monday, June 24th.
>
>  Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.
>
>Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
>             the week of June 24th will NOT be accepted.
>
>July 1st: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff
>
>All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
>July 1st, 2002 at 09:00 US-EDT (eastern daylight time).
>Internet-Drafts received after this time
>will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
>Directories.
>
>We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
>meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
>is over.
>
>Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
>to contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.
>
>FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
>       http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_54.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------