Subject: Ipv6 interface configuration in WindowsXP

From: santra thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:56:47 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,
       I have a WindowsXP machine with IPv6 support 
.By default, the IPv6 protocol for Windows XP
automatically configures link-local addresses for each
interface that corresponds to installed Ethernet
network adapters  But i donn't have a IPv6 interface
for the ethernet .For configuring an interface for the

ethrnet , what i have to do ? or is it a problem of ]
ethernet card driver installation problem ..

with regards,

santra

________________________________________________________________________
Everything you always wanted to know about cars and bikes,now
 at: http://in.autos.yahoo.com/cricket/tracker.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------