Subject: ID on BGP extensions to Tag IPv6 routes that has IPv4 tunnels

From: "Tissa Senevirathne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 04:26:58 +0000

ID below describe use of BGP extended community attributes to tag IPv6 
routes that need IPv4 tunneling.

Please could you comment.

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsenevir-ipv6-bgp-tun-00.txt

Thanks

Tissa

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:57:02 +0300 (EEST)

> http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsenevir-ipv6-bgp-tun-00.txt

Have you read:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-bgp-tunnel-04.txt

?

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords