Subject: Reminder: Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) BOF tomorrow Tuesday at 5pm

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:54:51 +0300

(Apologies for the cross posting.)

Folks,

I just want to remind you that a BOF on Securing IPv6
Neighbor Discovery (SeND) is going to talk place
tomorrow (on Tuesday) at 5pm in room 303.

The mailing list archive is available at
http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/maillist.html
There are only about 30 messages at the archive.  Other than
the archive, there aren't any specific web pages for the BOF,
yet.

The proposed charter can be found in a recent message, at
http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/msg00029.html

The BOF agenda, with the required reading list, is available at
http://standards.ericsson.net/lists/ietf-send/msg00030.html

We have only one hour available for the BOF, and a largish
number of presentations.  Thus, it is highly adviced to
read the drafts beforehand.  Most of the drafts are short;
none of them are over 20 pages, and many less than 10.

--Pekka Nikander (co-chair)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------