Subject: IP grand-Next Generation addressing

From: Toni Stoev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 11:30:25 +0300 (EEST)

Hi, everybody.

I propose another grand-next generation addressing approach:
– A certain type of addresses, inicast, to represent connectivity-address 
cognition:
Certain nodes are elected to be initial nodes.
Nodes use to mutually know connectivity addresses with other nodes 
(acquaintances). Every node's such mutually known nodes are identified 
uniquely to that node.
A node's connectivity-address cognition address (definition) from an 
initial node is a sequence of mutual-cognition node identifications 
representing a cognition path from the initial node to the node having 
the address.
Consequences:
Nodes are uniquely identified by connectivity cognition and are reachable 
through connectivity-knowing nodes.

Yet there is more.

The following information is appended by dispatch 
service provider for this message.

__________________________________
12MB-POP3-WAP-SMS---TOBA-E-mail.bG
----------------------------------

" Ako uckame u Bue agpec B mail.bg 
ugeme myk: http://www.mail.bg/new/ "

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:40:51 +0300 (EEST)

> through connectivity-knowing nodes.

This does not belong to addressing.

See http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/manet-charter.html for more ideas.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "Tell me of difficulties surmounted,
Netcore Oy                   not those you stumble over and fall"
Systems. Networks. Security.  -- Robert Jordan: A Crown of Swords