Subject: Re: Re: [help]About windowsXP,HP-UN and Solaris's IPv6

From: jpxiong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:5:16 +0800

Thanks for your reply.
So do i think,but i do not try to practise :(

at 2002-7-2 10:34:00 you wrote£º
>On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 03:57:32PM +0800, jpxiong wrote:
>
>> When I use those os'IPv6 stack to communication,I wonder weather the
>> IPv4 stack is necessary exist.That is to say,can i uninstall the ipv4
>> stack and remain the ipv6's ability?
>
>In theory, yes. However, depending on the internal structure of the networking
>stacks in the products you mentioned, this might be different. Please ask
>the respective vendors for information about this.
>
>Regards,
>	-is
>
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>Version: 2.6.i
>
>iQEVAgUBPSFlezCn4om+4LhpAQH6Awf/dQb7l8mfaYpTiBYcqpIYY6OX3ioVCmSd
>h9EDAxaun3wKtpnp1MUaMYIusTmUdL+m2qAAF591WYYYGnuU/YHNZidRV18m3orb
>s6Zb0zpXtv2Whmx+RGh/GLwrJTk7mXrRdw58Uo7jy5H2JC7Krfa8Z+xzkMO1Ppzy
>Fw7diD45sRdLVDfGjQFkNVF6ISfaFq4NyFkH/eUNQ5cwP6MGgSxXcY53Hs3hsWtF
>AkCwtuQQduMUU4KbooCq8ThDE1wU4mKEXYhV35A5XKXAmwsW9KNRUtK9FLOhe0SD
>odfDtrrk0tXuz5gFY/eftXZZAxnf++qEpQ0BHyMbFAfa70GTPzjLLg==
>=t6dD
>-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------