Subject: Informal Session on IPv6 in Japan

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 23:20:29 -0700

I am pleased to announce that there will be an informal session during the 
lunch break on Thursday covering IPv6 in Japan.   This will be an excellent 
opportunity to learn about new applications and devices using IPv6 in 
Japan.  These may include networks running IPv6, Internet cars, games, 
thermometers, network appliances, etc.  I think it should be a fun 
presentation.

It will be held in the lunch break between the two IPv6 working group sessions:

    Thursday, July 18th, 1145-12:45 (Room 301/302)

Suggest that you may be able to arrange a box lunch through your hotel.

Bob Hinden

Note: This is not an official IPv6 working group session.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: jaganbabu rajamanickam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 05:04:13 +0100 (BST)

Hi Bob,
  If you send the IPV6 App presention link (if any)
which you have mensioned below then it would be great.

Thanx
Jags

 --- Bob Hinden <[email-masked]> wrote: > I am
pleased to announce that there will be an
> informal session during the 

________________________________________________________________________
Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
       visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:37:33 -0700

I will try to get the slides and put them on playground.sun.com after the 
session.

Bob