Subject: IP grand-Next Generation addressing

From: Toni Stoev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 15:17:21 +0300 (EEST)

Hello, everybody.

I propose a grand-next generation addressing approach:
– Hierarchical levels in a certain unicast type of addresses to represent 
actual connectivity:
A node is elected to be a starting node.
Every node's neighbors are identified uniquely to that node.
A node's connectivity address (location) from a starting node is a 
sequence of neighbor identifications representing a path from the 
starting node to the node having the address.
Consequences:
Nodes with addresses from the same starting node (root) form a routing 
domain (tree; may be called also a site, if this concept is unoccupied).

There is more.

The following information is appended by dispatch 
service provider for this message.

__________________________________
12MB-POP3-WAP-SMS---TOBA-E-mail.bG
----------------------------------

" Ako uckame u Bue agpec B mail.bg 
ugeme myk: http://www.mail.bg/new/ "

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------