Subject: Concensus on <draft-ietf-ipv6-default-addr-select-08.txt>

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:53:15 -0700

At last weeks IPv6 meeting at the Yokohama IETF the "Default Address 
Selection" <draft-ietf-ipv6-default-addr-select-08.txt> draft was discussed.

After a review of the current draft and a short discussion, the w.g. chairs 
stated their belief that there was a rough consensus in the working group 
to move this draft forward to Proposes Standard.  The people in the meeting 
overwhelming agreed.  Consequentially, the chairs declared a consensus.

The IPv6 w.g. chairs request the area directors to move 
<draft-ietf-ipv6-default-addr-select-08.txt> forward to Proposed Standard 
in the IESG.

Bob Hinden, Steve Deering, Margaret Wasserman
IPv6 Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------