Subject: Fwd: Draft Agenda for Yokohama IETF IPv6 W.G. Sessions

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:24:58 -0400

Hi All,

Here is an updated IPv6 agenda, reflecting the comments that we
have received this week.

I look forward to seeing you all in Yokohama!

Margaret

Internet Protocol version 6 WG (ipv6)

Thursday, July 18th, 0900-1130 & 1300-1500 (Room 301/302)
=========================================================

CHAIRS:  Steve Deering <[email-masked]>
          Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
          Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>	

AGENDA:

Morning Session 0900-1130 (Room 301/302)
========================================

Introduction & Agenda Bashing (5 min)

Priorities and Status -- Bob Hinden (30 min)
	- Presentation of current priorities and status
	- Discussion of WG priorities moving forward

IPv6 MIBs Status and Open Issues -- Margaret Wasserman (10 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2096-update-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2011-update-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2012-update-00.txt>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2013-update-00.txt>

IPv6 Node Requirements -- John Loughney (20 min)
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-01.txt>

DAD vs. DIID Discussion -- Chairs (20 min)
	- Including DAD-related changes, if any, required to:
	<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3041.txt>
	<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2462.txt>
	<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-addr-arch-v3-08.txt>

Addressing Architecture Open Issues -- Bob Hinden (10 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-addr-arch-v3-08.txt>

Default Address Selection Open Issues -- Rich Draves (15 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-default-addr-select-08.txt>

DNS Discovery Status and Next Steps -- Chairs and Erik Nordmark (20 min)
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-dns-discovery-05.txt>

Afternoon Session 1300-1500 (Room 301/302)
==========================================

Prefix Delegation Requirements -- Shin Miyakawa (15 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miyakawa-ipv6-prefix-delegation-requirement-00.txt>

Node Information Queries Status & IESG Feedback -- Chairs (10 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-name-lookups-09.txt>

Node Information Queries for Reverse DNS Lookup -- Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (10 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-itojun-ipv6-nodeinfo-revlookup-00.txt>

Flow Label -- Jarno Rajahalme (10 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-flow-label-02.txt>

Scoped Address Architecture -- Tatuya Jinmei (10 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-scoping-arch-04.txt>

IPv6 Anycast Architecture -- Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino (15 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis-01.txt>

A Protocol for Anycast Address Resolving -- Shingo Ata (10 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ata-ipv6-anycast-resolving-00.txt>

Issues in IPv6 Deployment/Operation -- Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino or Tatuya Jinmei (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-itojun-jinmei-ipv6-issues-00.txt

Link Scoped IPv6 Multicast -- Jung-Soo Park (5 min)
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-link-scoped-mcast-01.txt>

Use of /127 Prefix Length Between Routers Considered Harmful -- Chairs (5 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savola-ipv6-127-prefixlen-04.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 04:47:45 -0400

It has been over an hour, and this hasn't shown up on the list yet, so
I thought I would try it again...

Margaret

>Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:24:58 -0400
>To: [email-masked]
>From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Fwd: Draft Agenda for Yokohama IETF IPv6 W.G. Sessions
>
>
>Hi All,
>