Subject: RE: Limiting the Use of Site-Local

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:32:45 -0800

> What is a Monica strike?

A Monica strike is what Bill Clinton did a while ago: Make a lot of
noise launching a bunch of cruise missiles at Saddam to try to get the
people's attention away from the fact that he had a young lady under his
desk.

Michel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:47:05 -0500

Okay, so I am confused how it applies here.

I'd be very surprised to learn that I have a young lady under
my desk...

Margaret

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:00:49 -0500

> Okay, so I am confused how it applies here.

apparently the idea is that the president's sex life is really more worthy
of attention than whether he's killing people.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------