Subject: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "IPv6 Flow Label Specification"

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:26:09 -0700

This is a IPv6 working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as a Proposed Standard:

	Title		: IPv6 Flow Label Specification
	Author(s)	: J. Rajahalme, A. Conta, B. Carpenter, S. Deering
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-flow-label-03.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2002-9-11

Please send substantive comments to the ipng mailing list, and minor 
editorial comments to the authors.  The w.g. last call will end on 30 
October, 2002.

Bob Hinden / Steve Deering / Margaret Wasserman

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Robert Elz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:06:30 +0700

I think that draft pretty much covers the issue it should cover
in just about the right amount of detail.

Ship it.

kre