Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-00.txt

From: Ole Troan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:39:21 +0100

new revision of the DHCP PD draft is out. comment appreciated.

/ot

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Prefix Options for DHCPv6
	Author(s)	: O. Troan, R. Droms
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2002-10-24
	
The Prefix Delegation options provide a mechanism for automated
delegation of IPv6 prefixes using DHCP.  This prefix delegation
mechanism is intended for simple prefix delegation from a delegating
router to a requesting router, across an administrative boundary,
where the delegating router does not require knowledge about the
topology of the links in the network to which the prefixes will be
assigned.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-00.txt

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------