Subject: RE: Limiting the Use of Site-Local

From: "Michel Py" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:27:33 -0800

> If the answer is "protocol X", I just need to find a
> way to tunnel IP datagrams inside protocol X.  I've
> seen worked examples using DNS, http, ssh, smtp,

Back to my original post: do you have the IOS image that can create http
tunnels on a Cisco 12000?

Michel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bill Sommerfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:51:29 -0500

> tunnels on a Cisco 12000?

Why should I believe that a sufficiently determined adversary couldn't
somehow obtain a bootleg copy of IOS source?

						- Bill