Subject: Re: playground status

From: Paul Schweitzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 10:19:31 -0500

Alain,

Any progress resolving the technical difficulties with 
"playground.sun.com". I was hoping to reference the web site for a client 
presentation (N. American ISP).

Please reply at your convenience.
Thanks,
Paul Schweitzer
International Network Services
Philadelphia, PA. USA
http://www.ins.com

At 2/19/2003 10:49 AM -0800 Wednesday, Alain Durand wrote:
>Hi,
>
>We are having some technical difficulties with the machine
>playground.sun.com, so the web server and the mail archives
>are not accessible at the moment, neither in IPv4 nor IPv6.
>We are doing our best to resolve this matter as soon as possible.
>In the meantime, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
>
>    - Alain.
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
>IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
>FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
>Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
>--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 08:10:11 -0800

The machine should be back shortly. I'll announced it on the mailing 
list.
when it will be back online.

	- Alain.

On Monday, March 3, 2003, at 07:19  AM, Paul Schweitzer wrote:

> "playground.sun.com". I was hoping to reference the web site for a 
> client presentation (N. American ISP).
>