Subject: Final IPv6 WG Agenda for SF

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:13:25 -0500

Hi All,

Attached please find the final IPv6 WG agenda for IETF 56.

Margaret

---

IPv6 Working Group (ipv6) Agenda
IETF 56, San Francisco

CHAIRS:
         Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
         Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>

First Session:  Monday, March 17, 2003, 1930-2200
=================================================

Introduction and Agenda Bashing -- Bob Hinden  (5 min)

Updated Charter -- Bob Hinden (10 min)

Action Plan -- Margaret Wasserman (15 min)

Prefix Delegation:
   Prefix Delegation Requirements -- Shin Miyakawa (10 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-prefix-delegation-requirement-01.txt

   DHCP Option for Prefix Delegation -- Ole Troan (5 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-03.txt

   Moving forward on Proxy RA Approach -- Bob Hinden (5 min)

IPv6 MIBs:
   Forwarding, TCP & UDP MIBs Open Issues -- Margaret Wasserman (10 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2096-update-02.txt
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2012-update-02.txt
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2013-update-00.txt

   IP MIB Open Issues -- Shawn Routhier (10 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2011-update-02.txt

IPv6 Addressing Architecture Appeal:
   Overview of IAB Response -- Leslie Daigle (20 min)
   http://www.iab.org/Appeals/kre-ipng-address-arch-draft-standard-response.html
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-addr-arch-v3-11.txt

   Working Group Response to Appeal Process -- Margaret Wasserman (10 min)

Access Control Prefix RA Option -- Steve Bellovin (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellovin-ipv6-accessprefix-01.txt

IPv6 Node Requirements, Open Issues -- John Loughney (30 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-node-requirements-03.txt

Analysis of IPv6 Anycast -- Itojun Hagino (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis-01.txt

Second Session: Thursday, March 20, 2003, 0900-1130
===================================================

DHCPv6 DNS Resolver Configuration Option -- Ralph Droms (10 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-dnsconfig-03.txt

IPv6 over Fibre Channel Review Request -- Claudio DeSanti (5 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desanti-ipv6-over-fibre-channel-00.txt

IPv6 Addressing Architecture
   Review of IAB Recommendations & Next Steps -- Margaret Wasserman  (30 min)
   http://www.iab.org/Appeals/kre-ipng-address-arch-draft-standard-response.html
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipngwg-addr-arch-v3-11.txt

Site-Local Addressing
   Impact of site-local addressing -- Margaret Wasserman (20 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wasserman-ipv6-sl-impact-02.txt

   "Limited Usage" Summary -- Margaret Wasserman (5 min)
   [See appendix of draft-wasserman-ipv6-sl-impact-02, above.]

   "Moderate Usage" Proposal -- Bob Hinden (15 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hinden-ipv6-sl-moderate-01.txt

   Chairs recommendation and discussion -- Chairs  (30 min)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------