Subject: changes in rfc2292bis-09

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 02:27:29 +0900

(I'm posting this since I was asked about the changes in the new
revision privately.)

As you may have noticed, I submitted a new revision of the advanced
API draft, draft-ietf-ipngwg-rfc2292bis-09.txt.  This is a very minor
revise to be sent to the IESG, and should not require any changes to
implementations that are already compliant to the previous revision.

More precisely, the changes in 09 are:

1. corrected the usage example of the IPV6_DONTFRAG socket option (as
  pointed out in this list):

  -setsockopt(fd, IPPROTO_IPV6, IPV6_DONTFRAG, &on, sizeof(&on));
  +setsockopt(fd, IPPROTO_IPV6, IPV6_DONTFRAG, &on, sizeof(on));

2. simplified the change history so that it only consists of changes
  since RFC 2292, which is necessary for the draft to become an RFC.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------