Subject: Draft IPv6 working group charter

From: Bob Hinden & Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:38:23 -0800

Attached is a copy of the charter we sent to the Internet ADs.

Bob Hinden & Margaret Wasserman

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:07:37 +0200 (EET)

> Attached is a copy of the charter we sent to the Internet ADs.

.. minus the dns discovery work..

Charter looks pretty good.

A comment:

 - Complete work on Scoped Addressing Architecture and publish.

==> this will probably stay in limbo until some closure is reached about 
site-local addressing, so putting it in a charter (as it depends on the 
site-local course) may be a bit premature -- but ok if not too many cycles 
are used for it now. 

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 07:52:33 -0500

Hi Pekka,

>site-local course) may be a bit premature -- but ok if not too many cycles

The charter is intended to cover all of the work that we need
to do before the WG goes on hiatus.

We will need to finish the scoped addressing architecture, but
obviously some of this work is dependent on other deliverables
(i.e. figuring out what to say about site-locals).

Margaret