Subject: RE: Nodes Requirements Input

From: "Bound, Jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:09:22 -0500

> Has Multi6 done anything that we we can reference?

Nope.  Just heads up.  It hopefully will be transparent.

[p.s.] Him majordomo appears to have dropped me from
[email-masked] could someone at Sun check.  I sent mail but it
bounced ?  thanks

/jim

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 01:38:49 +0100

> Nope.  Just heads up.  It hopefully will be transparent.

Going back through my mail box I tried to find the mail pointing out 
what it was that Jim wanted from multi6 but I can't find it. Could you 
elaborate? Or do you want to take it to the multi6 list?

- kurtis -