Subject: Fwd: bar-bof on applications and ipv6 site-local

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:39:45 -0500

FYI --

Margaret

>Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 04:01:09 +0100
>From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
>User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3b) Gecko/20030210
>X-Accept-Language: en-us, en
>To: [email-masked], [email-masked], Keith Moore <[email-masked]>,
>         Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
>Subject: bar-bof on applications and ipv6 site-local
>
>Applications-people and ipv6 people who know site-local are invited to
>a bar-bof tomorrow night after the plenary (10pm-12am). We meet in
>Union 15/16 on the fourth floor of building 3.
>
>The purpouse of the bar-bof is to start work on/brainstorm around a
>position-paper from the apps area on the use of site-local addresses and
>address translation in ipv6. Wellcome!
>
>          Cheers Leif

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------