Subject: DRAFT: Agenda Announcement

From: Bob Hinden & Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 23:08:21 -0800

The IPv6 working group has two session at the San Francisco IETF 
meeting.  They are:

    MONDAY, March 17, 2003, 1930-2200
    THURSDAY, March 20, 2003, 0900-1130

There are several important topics to which we will devote significant 
meeting time.

   - Node Requirements
   - Prefix Delegation
   - Site-Local Usage
      o Impact of Site-Local draft
      o Moderate Use Case draft
   - MIB Updates

Please send us requests for agenda items.  We will be giving priority to 
the above topics, but will fit other things in as time allows.  For this we 
will give preference to current working group documents and last to status 
reports.

Thanks,
Bob Hinden and Margaret Wasserman

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Quality Quorum <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:49:34 -0500

> will give preference to current working group documents and last to status

I am going to submit another draft for site-locals, it is being reviewed
internally, I hope to do it today.

Thanks,

Aleksey