Subject: Request to Advance "IPv6 Global Unicast Address Format"

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:00:38 -0500

Erik, Thomas,

The chairs of the IPv6 working group, on behalf of the working group, 
request that the following document be published as an Informational RFC:

         Title           : IPv6 Global Unicast Address Format
         Author(s)       : R. Hinden, S. Deering
         Filename        : draft-ietf-ipv6-unicast-aggr-v2-02.txt
         Pages           : 5
         Date            : 2003-3-3

A working group last call for this document was completed on February 21, 
2003.  The new draft resolves issues raised during the last call.

This documented replaces RFC2374, "An IPv6 Aggregatable Global Unicast 
Address Format".  RFC2374 will become historic.

Margaret Wasserman
IPv6 Working Group co-chair

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------