Subject: RE: anycast-analysis draft

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 16:39:51 +0200

Itojun,

> 	what have happened to anycast-analysis draft?  i believed that it is
> 	in IESG queue or RFC-editor queue, but it's not in
> 	http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html.

From the draft tracker:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=search_list&search_job_owner=0&search_group_acronym=ipv6&search_status_id=&search_cur_state=&sub_state_id=6&search_filename=&search_rfcnumber=&search_area_acronym=&search_button=SEARCH

It appears that it is still stuck in IESG Evalutation.

John

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:26:55 +0900

>>From the draft tracker:
>
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=search_list&>search_job_owner=0&search_group_acronym=ipv6&search_status_id=&sear>ch_cur_state=&sub_state_id=6&search_filename=&search_rfcnumber=&s>earch_area_acronym=&search_button=SEARCH
>

	oh thanks.  datatracker is not linked from ietf.org webpage
	(or my clicking ability is not enough).

itojun