Subject: SL deprecation draft

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:47:35 -0800

I just watched the video of the site local deprecation presentation 
from Christian Huitema.
There is one issue raised in the mailing list that Christian did not 
mention,
that is the current deprecation section does not mention the list of 
RFCs that are impacted.

I strongly object to the publication of this document until this is 
fixed.

	- Alain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:55:49 +0000

> I strongly object to the publication of this document until this is 

I think this would be a sensible thing to do at this stage (not least
in case there is something being overlooked, although this seems
exceptionally unlikely).

Tim

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:42:57 +0100

Alain,

Yes, you're correct that we should add that. There was a slight lack of preparation
for the session between me and Christian so this was overlooked, but I
don't think it is contentious.

   Brian

-- 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian E Carpenter 
Distinguished Engineer, Internet Standards & Technology, IBM 

NEW ADDRESS <[email-masked]> PLEASE UPDATE ADDRESS BOOK