Subject: Re: Clash of IPv6 and Multi6 WG meetings

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:02:41 +0000

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 07:14:40AM +0100, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:
> 
> To reply in public as well. This is being looked at - but I would not
> hold my breath. Scheduling seems to have been really hard this time. I
> will let you all know.

It seems the "final agenda" has ipv6 and multi6 clashing at 5pm Tuesday.

However, we have three multi6 WG slots:

15:45- 16:45 Tuesday
17:00- 18:00 Tuesday (clashing with multi6)
09:00- 11:30 Wednesday

If this stays as is, I would hope the multi6 WG chairs will fund some way
to make the key discussions happen in slots 1 and 3 :)    But let's hope
there's still scope for a fix, or compression of essential multi6 into the 
two slots.

Tim

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 20:24:01 +0100

From what I hear this is still being worked on.

- - kurtis -