Subject: IPv6 w.g. Last Call on "MIB for UDP"

From: Bob Hinden & Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:40:49 -0800

This is a IPv6 working group last call for comments on advancing the 
following document as a Proposed Standard:

    Title       : Management Information Base for the User Datagram
                  Protocol (UDP)
    Author(s)   : B. Fenner
    Filename    : draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2013-update-02.txt
    Pages       : 21
    Date        : 2003-11-20

    This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
    for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
    In particular, it describes managed objects used for implementations
    of the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) [4] in an IP version independent
    manner.

    It is intended to obsolete RFC 2013 and RFC 2454.

Please send substantive comments to the ipv6 mailing list, and minor 
editorial comments to the authors.  This last call period will end on 1 
December 2003.

Bob Hinden / Brian Haberman
IPv6 working group chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------