Subject: draft-ietf-ipv6-inet-tunnel-mib-01.txt

From: "Dave Thaler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:22:03 -0700

I have updated the IP Tunnel MIB in response to the comments from Brian
Haberman and Kevin Miller during/after WG Last Call.  (Comments
from MIB doctors were incorporated into the document prior to the
last call.)  The updated I-D is now up at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-inet-tunnel-mib-01.t
xt

Changes:
- Updated standard boilerplate per RFC 3667/3668.
- Fixed a leftover sentence in the Introduction that still said it
didn't
  support tunnels over IPv6.
- Fixed DESCRIPTION of tunnelInetConfigAddress, which only mentioned 
  0.0.0.0 to also mention :: for IPv6.
- Fixed IMPORTS clause to import IANAtunnelType from IANAifType-MIB
  rather than IANA-TUNNELTYPE-MIB which was an artifact of an earlier
  version of the draft.

I believe this is now ready for submission to the IESG.

-Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------