Subject: Request to Advance:draft-ietf-ipv6-router-selection-04.txt

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 11:12:07 -0400

On behalf of the IPv6 working group, the chairs request the
advancement of:

	Title     : Default Router Preferences and More-Specific Routes
	Author(s) : R. Draves, D. Thaler
	Filename  : draft-ietf-ipv6-router-selection-04.txt
	Pages     : 13
	Date      : 2004-6-29

as a Proposed Standard.  This document reflects the consensus of the
working group.

Regards,
Bob & Brian
IPv6 WG co-chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------