Subject: [OT] Job Opportunity for QOS Architect

From: "Joshua Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:17:36 -0700

Hello members of ipv6,

Our client is in immediate need of a QOS Architect in the Bay Area.  Below
is a description of the opportunity.  If you would like to express interest,
my contact info is below.  If you are not interested in the opportunity
yourself, please do forward it to anyone you know who might be interested.

-------------------------

** Wanted: QOS Architect **

Our client develops innovative edge networking products for enterprise and
service provider markets. They offer enterprises and managed service
providers unified edge networking solutions that simplify the complexity and
challenges associated with remote office connectivity.

Responsibilities: 
Architect and implement high performance software based Quality of Service
capabilities to deliver best of class IP solutions. Responsibilities will
include all phases of product development from requirements, specification,
and development to working customer issues. In this role, you will provide
the technical leadership, work with marketing, customers, and industry
partners through the overall product technology requirements identification,
specification, design, and validation.

Required Skills/Knowledge:
Prior participation in a full product cycle of quality of service solutions
is required. Strong experience in specifying technology and system
requirements for network solutions is required. Tracking of current industry
standards and RFC's a must, participation in RFC peer review process
desired. Strong knowledge of Internet protocols and technology trends as
well as an understanding of Enterprise or Service provider networks is a
must. Excellent communication skills are a must.

Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in CS/EE and 4-6 years directly related experience in inter
networking and embedded system solutions is required.

Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Qualified candidates should send their resume to Josh Lopez at
[email-masked] or call 650-627-9919.

---------------------

Best Regards,
Josh

Josh Lopez
Kain Management Group, LLC
1650 Borel Place, Suite 125
San Mateo, CA 94402
[email-masked]
(650) 627-9919
www.kainmg.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------