Subject: DHCP6 Source ..

From: Keshava <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:36:58 +0530

Hi,
    You  guys know  which  vendors are available who can give 
    DHCP6 Server along with source code . (Both DHCP6 Server and DHCP6 relay)

keshava
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:38:14 +0900

>>>>> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:36:58 +0530, 
>>>>> Keshava <[email-masked]> said:

>     DHCP6 Server along with source code . (Both DHCP6 Server and DHCP6 relay)

See the following URLs:
  http://orange.kame.net/dev/cvsweb2.cgi/kame/kame/kame/dhcp6/
  http://dhcpv6.sourceforge.net/

Note that KAME's DHCPv6 server does not support IPv6 address
allocation.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					[email-masked]

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:14:26 +0200

>     DHCP6 Server along with source code . (Both DHCP6 Server and DHCP6 relay)

You can DHCPv6 implementation with source code at
http://klub.com.pl/dhcpv6/

Stig