Subject: Straw Agenda for San Diego

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:08:21 -0400

All,
      This is a rough agenda for San Diego.  Comments/questions/changes
should be directed to me and/or the list.

  Wednesday (08/04/04) 1530-1730
  ------------------------------
      1. Intro & Agenda Bashing                chairs           3 minutes
      2. Document Status                       chairs           2 minutes
      3. 2461bis                               Soliman         10 minutes
           - draft-soliman-ipv6-2461-bis-01.txt
           - Goal: status update
      4. 2462bis                               Tatuya          10 minutes
           - draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2462bis-02.txt
           - Goal: status update
      5. ICMP Updates                          Gupta/Hinden    15 minutes
           - draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-v3-03.txt
           - Goal: status update
      6. Optimistic DAD                        N. Moore        10 minutes
           - draft-ietf-ipv6-optimistic-dad-01.txt
           - Goal: status update
      7. DNS configuration (RA option)         chairs          10 minutes
           - draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-configuration-01.txt
           - Goal: Should the WG be doing something?
      8. Anycast Analysis                      chairs           5 minutes
           - draft-ietf-ipngwg-ipv6-anycast-analysis-02.txt
           - Goal: What to do?
      9. IPv6 over PPP update                  Varada          10 minutes
           - draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-01.txt
           - Goal: status update
     10. IPv6 over WLAN/802.11                 chairs          20 minutes
           - Goal: Should the WG be doing something?

Regards,
Brian

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------