Subject: UK IPv6 Deployment Conference, 24th Sep

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:06:19 +0100

Hi,

The UK IPv6 Task Force, in conjunction with RIPE and the European
IST IPv6 Cluster, is presenting a programme of IPv6 events from
23rd-24th September 2004.

The UK IPv6 Deployment Conference, sponsored by BT and Cisco, is being
held on 24th September and is targeted at those interested in the current
state of play in IPv6 deployment. It aims to present an overview of
state-of-the-art in the latest IPv6 deployment technology, including:

    * Advanced testbeds, including the US Moonv6 project
    * Early IPv6 production deployments, in backbones and enterprises
    * IPv4-IPv6 transition and integration technologies
    * IPv6 opportunities: new technologies, delivery media and applications

The Conference is co-located with the 49th RIPE Meeting of 20th-24th
September, at which Europe's ISPs will gather to discuss technology and
policy.

We have scheduled a free European IST IPv6 Cluster meeting - focusing on
IPv6 research - on the afternoon before the UK IPv6 Deployment Conference
to allow our delegates the opportunity of attending an attractive, fuller
one-and-a-half day programme of leading edge IPv6 talks and discussion
should they wish to do so.

For full details and registration information, please see:

        http://www.uk.ipv6tf.org/events/manchester.html

Hope to see you in Manchester!

Regards,
Tim Chown
On behald of the UK IPv6 Task Force Steering Committee

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------