Subject: Draft IPv6 WG Agenda

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:51:27 -0400

Comments/changes welcome...

Agenda Bashing                      Chairs                         4 
minutes
Document Status                     Chairs                         1 
minute
Milestone Updates                  Chairs                         5 
minutes
Node Information Queries     Chairs                        10 minutes
Privacy Addresses v2             Krishnan                   15 minutes
IPv6 over PPP v2                    Varada                       10 
minutes
AD feedback on 2462bis       Jinmei                        20 minutes
Multi6 Update                          multi6 chairs             20 
minutes
Source Addr Selection           Matsumoto                10 minutes
Anycast Analysis                     Chairs                        10 
minutes

Regards,
Bob & Brian
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------