Subject: Re: DHCPv6 Server

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:03:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Hansen,
  I remember seeing two of them. One is from HP and is included in HP-UX 
11i v1. The other one is from NEC. There is also an open source 
implementation at http://dhcpv6.sourceforge.net

Regards
Suresh

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Hansen Chan wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>Don't know whether this is the right mailing list to pose this question. 
>I am looking for commercial DHCPv6 server. Can someone recommend some 
>names to me?
>
>Thanks,
>Hansen
>
>>
>
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
>[email-masked]
>Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "O.L.N. Rao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:54:35 +0530

Hi Hansen,

    And, NEC's DHCPv6 Relay Agent is open under GPL at 
http://dhcpv6.ccrle.nec.de/downloads.htm
    However, NEC's DHCPv6 Client and Server are not open.

Regards,
O. L. N. Rao