Subject: IPv6 WG Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-v3-07.txt>

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:35:10 -0700

This starts a one week IPv6 working group last call on advancing

         Title		: Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMPv6) for
                          the Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Specification
	Author(s)	: A. Conta
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-v3-07.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2005-7-14

to Draft standard.  Please send substantive comments to the IPv6 mailing 
list.  Editorial comments can be sent to the authors.

The changes in this draft were to resolve issues raised by IESG area 
directors during the IESG evaluation.  As of the time this was sent, all 
but one of Discuss comments have been cleared and we are waiting to hear 
from remaining AD.  The IPv6 w.g. chairs have reviewed the changes and 
think they are fine, but wanted to working group to review them.  The IESG 
discuss comments can be found on the IETF document tracker at:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=4420&rfc_flag=0

This last call will end on July 25, 2005.

Regards,
Bob & Brian
IPv6 WG co-chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------