Subject: Updated IPv6 W.G. Agenda for Paris

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:29:02 -0700

The updated agenda for the IPv6 working group session at the Paris 
IETF.  This should include missing items pointed out on the list.

Thanks,
Bob Hinden & Brian Haberman
IPv6 Chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Internet Protocol Version 6 WG (IPv6)
Tuesday, August 2, 2005
1400-1600 Afternoon Session I
Havane

--------------------------------------

Introduction, Call for Scribes,         Hinden          05 minutes
and Agenda Bashing

Document Status                         Haberman        05 minutes

Implementation Reports for              Haberman        05 minutes
Privacy Extensions for Stateless Address
Autoconfiguration in IPv6
   Goal: Call for implementation reports

IPv6 Node Information Queries           Haberman        10 minutes
   Goal: Close open issues
   draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-name-lookups-12.txt

IPv6 Address Allocation to End Sites    Narten          20 minutes
   Goal: Discussion
   draft-narten-ipv6-3177bis-48boundary-00.txt

URI Syntax                              Fenner          10 minutes
   Goal: Make decision to adopt proposal
   draft-fenner-literal-zone-01.txt

Considerations on M and O Flags of      Park            15 minutes
IPv6 Router Advertisement
   Goal: Resolve open issues with draft
   draft-ietf-ipv6-ra-mo-flags-01.txt

IPv6 over IEEE802.16                    Kim             10 minutes
   Goal: New draft, Initial Discussion
   draft-jin-ipv6-over-ieee802.16-00.txt

Network discovery and spoofing detection  Pashby        10 minutes
   Goal:  Introduction to drafts
   <draft-pashby-ipv6-detecting-spoofing-00.txt>
   <draft-pashby-ipv6-network-discovery-00.txt>

Distributing Default Address Selection   Fujisaki       10 minutes
Policy using DHCPv6
   Goal:  Discussion
   draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-00.txt

Next Steps for IPv6 w.g.                Hinden          15 minutes
Advancing core specification to Standard
   Goal: Discussion

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------