Subject: hi

From: dhawal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:41:06 +0530

hello out there
 i am new member.... looking forward to inputs from people from all over
globe ... i have started project work on topic " BGP4+ implementation over
IPv6" ..... we are group of five working on this project... we are doing our
post graduation in "Network technology" here in India at SCIT... you people
can refer our institute's site at www.scit.edu <http://www.scit.edu> .... i
will keep you people updated with our status and keep asing you people for
help whenever possible... if someone wants to know more details please write
back in forum or mail me at [email-masked]
 best regards
 dhawal sharma
SCIT,
India.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------