Subject: draft-ietf-ipv6-2461bis-05.txt

From: "Vishwas Manral" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 02:47:53 -0800

Hi,

I think I found a small typo in the draft: -

   asymmetric reachability
         - a link where non-reflexive and/or non-transitive
           reachability is part of normal operation.  (Non-
           reflexive reachability means packets from A reach B
           but packets from B don't reach A.

I think reflexive is the wrong term here, by definition "A relation R on
a set A is called reflexive if and only if < a, a > R for every element
a of A."

I think the exact term here is symmetric and not reflexive. The sentence
should read

   asymmetric reachability
         - a link where non-symmetric and/or non-transitive
           reachability is part of normal operation.  (Non-
           symmetric reachability means packets from A reach B
           but packets from B don't reach A.

Thanks,
Vishwas

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------