Subject: Request To Advance: <draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-02.txt>

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:17:35 -0500

Margaret & Mark,
      On behalf of the IPv6 WG, the chairs request the advancement of:

	Title		: IP Version 6 over PPP
	Author(s)	: S. Varada, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-02.txt
	Pages	: 15
	Date		: 2005-6-15

to Draft Standard.  This version passed a working group last call on
June 25, 2005.

Regards,
Bob & Brian
IPv6 WG co-chairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:52:26 +0100

May we have a proto questionairre?

Did you LC this or get a review from in pppext as well?

Thanks,

- Mark

---

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:54:37 +0100

Sorry, answered too soon... I see the proto questionairre now. It 
doesn't indicate a pppext review, I think it would be a good idea to 
have one.

Thanks,

- Mark

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:39:20 -0500

The draft editor posted a pointer to the document on the pppext
mailing list in March of 2004.  The archives indicate no feedback
whatsoever.

Brian