Subject: TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: "Camara Musa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:35:26 +0000

Dear Friend,
                                            TOP  SECRET
I am Mr Camara Musa,the director in charge of auditing and accounting 
section of Bank of Africa,Ouagadougou Burkina faso West Africa with due 
respect and regard.I have decided to contact you on a business transaction 
that  will be very beneficial to  both of  us at the end of the transaction.
  During our investigation  and auditing in this bank , my department came 
across a very huge sum of money  belonging  to a deceased person  who died  
in a plane crash july 2000 and the fund has been dormant in his account  
with this Bank with out any claim of the fund  in our custody either  from 
his family or relation before our discovery to this developement.
The said amount was EIGHTHEEN MILLION united states  dollars.($18000.000.00)
Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put the claim over this fund as the 
bonafide next of kin to the deceased;get the required approval and transfer 
this money to a foriegn account  has  been put in place and directives and 
needed information will be relayed to you  as soon  as  you indicate your  
interest and willingness to assist us and  also benefit your self to this 
great business opportunity.
Infact i could have done this deal alone  but because  of my position in 
this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not  allowed  to operate  a 
foriegn account and would eventually  raise  an eye  brow  on my side  
during  the time of transfer becuase i work  in this bank. This is the 
reason why it will require  a second party or fellow  who  will forward 
claims  as the next of kin to the bank  and  also present  a foriegn account 
  where he will need the money  to be  retransferred into  on his request  
as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent 
branch  of the bank where the  money will be remitted from to your own 
designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction  is 100%    risk free.On 
  smooth conclusion of this  transaction;you will be entitled  to 30%of the 
total  sum as gratification;while5% will be set aside to take care of  
expenses that may arise during the time of  transfer   and also telephone  
bills; while65%will be for me.Please;you have been adviced to keep  top 
secret as i am still in service and intend to retire  from service after we 
conclude  this deal with you.
I will be monitoring  the whole  situation here in this bank  until you 
confirm the money  in your account  and ask  me to come  down to your 
country  for subsequent sharing of the fund according  to  percentages 
previously  indicated and further investment,either in  your country or any  
country  you advice us to invest.All other necessary vital  information  
will be sent to  you when i hear from you.
I  look forward to  receive your email .
Yours  faithfully
Mr Camara Musa.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE! 
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/