Subject: RFC 4443 on Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMPv6) for the Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Specification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:17:19 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4443

        Title:      Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMPv6) 
                    for the Internet Protocol Version 6 
                    (IPv6) Specification 
        Author:     A. Conta, S. Deering, 
                    M. Gupta, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2006
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], none,
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      24
        Characters: 48969 

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipngwg-icmp-v3-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4443.txt

This document describes the format of a set of control messages used
in ICMPv6 (Internet Control Message Protocol).  ICMPv6 is the
Internet Control Message Protocol for Internet Protocol version 6
(IPv6).  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the IP Version 6 Working Group
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Draft Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------