Subject: Re: tip 506

From: "Petronel Bichrest" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 00:43:21 -0800

Re: tip 506 

V p MC p I

Ve k mic Announce i s $9 M Aq r uis e ition of Nus d cri b be Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me i dic p al Industries!

Com q pany : Ve r mi p cs
S t ymbo v l : V v MC k I
Status : Ho z t Technology R b elea b se
Pr c ic o e : $ 0,6 n 0
5 Day T g arge u t: $ 1 u .80

What these two co m mpani s es do is ama w zi d ng. V h MC d I pr z ovid
h es
technology that allo d ws its cu b sto z mers to have completely 
interactive and li n ve educational and c v onferenc d ing solutions.
In connection with eLea c rn x ing D u eskt f op they already
providing co s mple i tely virtual edu r cationa a l programs and
through EP Li k ve Onlin g e they have h o oste j d a live and
completely 
interactive me s di u cal Fo b rum to the world.

Nu q Scri y be of e fer p s to over 600 u ,000 m v edi l cal
professionals nationwide
voice activated m w edi j cal record c m reat b ion industry for the spe
g ed
and effi m ci v ency of m f edi f cal records ad j ministra j tion.

Combined these two co d mpani e es are now focused at spa v ce age 
technology and se j rvic b es that are without equa f l. N e uScr y ibe
is
already tra z di w ng at $ 0, p 90 and V y MC w I is currently tra q di
e ng at $ 0, f 60

This news is going out all over the wir b es. Get in b q efore this 
one goes throug h h the roo i f! This quick rising s x to k ck is a good
lo v ng te j rm w f inner. This s y to r ck is going high due to sup c
erb bu c sine c ss 
solutio w ns.