Subject: Hey

From: "Jame Finch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 07:04:20 -0060

"THESUBWAY.COM" PUT MPRG ON THIER “HOT STOCKS” LIST
AFTER WILLIAM MORRIS AGENCY ANNOUNCED IT WILL BE
SELLING RIGHTS TO NEW SUTHERLAND MOVIE!

Company:   The Motion Picture Group Inc.
Symbol: MPRG
Price: $0.32 UP Today
Recomm endation: ST RONG B UY 

Time to move fast. HUGE announcements on MPRG today. MPRG announced that
William Morris Agency, the worlds largest and most diverse talent agency will be
selling the rights to the new Keifer Sutherland movie at the 2006 American Film
Market. That market closes on the 8th so this deal will be done by end of tomorrow.

This is so hot, everyone os getting in while they can and the market
watchers are labeling this as the next winner. Watch the trailer at
"www.itrustyoutokillmethemovie.com" and get in on MPRG first thing Wed, November 8, 2006.

I hope it was a helper news. I'll email or fax you later next week.

Jame Finch.

"i wish you joy. if you love mr. darcy half as well as i do my dear wickham, you must be very
"yes, but intricate characters are the most  amusing. they have at least that advantage."
been brought up to expect its exertion, would be a depravity, to which the separation of two young
bingley to do, he was able to bring darcy with him to longbourn before many days had passed after
been passing while mr. and mrs. gardiner were engaged with their children, was now put an end to by
"we shall often meet, i hope, in hertfordshire."
"and i have another favour to ask you. will you come and see me?"
darcy, in wretched suspense, could only say something indistinctly of his concern, and observe her in

after welcoming their sisters, they triumphantly displayed a table set out with such cold meat as
being satisfied on seeing her that her illness was not alarming, she had no wish of her recovering
be always under good regulation."

elizabeth soon saw that she was herself closely watched by miss bingley, and that she could not