Subject: Re:I-D ACTION:draft-licanhuang-dnsop-distributeddns-04.txt

From: "黄理灿" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:16:53 +0800

Hi,

I have updated distributed DNS implementation in Ipv6.

Please give your comments.

Thanks.

Dr. Lican Huang

>From: [email-masked]
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-licanhuang-dnsop-distributeddns-04.txt 
>Date:Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
>
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
>directories.
>
>
>	Title		: Distributed DNS Implementation in IpV6
>	Author(s)	: L. Huang
>	Filename	: draft-licanhuang-dnsop-distributeddns-04.txt
>	Pages		: 17
>	Date		: 2008-6-23
>	
>This file is a proposal for P2P based Domain Name query stratagy in
>   IpV6.  The DNS servers construct n-tuple overlay virtual hierarchical
>   overlay network.  With cached addresses of DNS servers, the overload
>   of traffic in tree structure can be avoided. This strategy may use
>   for Domain Name query and reverse Domain Name query in IpV6 for a
>   large number of domain names.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-licanhuang-dnsop-distributeddns-04.txt
>
>Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
>ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
>
>Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
>implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
>Internet-Draft.
>
> 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------