Subject: update draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-01.txt

From: Ruri Hiromi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 19:15:46 +0900

Hello,

We updated the solution analysis document for providing some  
configuration hints of RFC3484 policy table.
See:  	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-01

- put 3 additional evaluation metrics in the Section 3 due to the  
modification of requirement draft.
  -- compatibility with RFC3493
  -- compatibility and interoperability with RFC3484
  -- Security
- put a comment for the 3484 update in 4.2

We think it is sufficient for just a analysis description, but could  
you please leave comments who found a lack in the sentences.

You also check the differences between previous version and current  
one with this page.
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6man/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-01-from-00.diff.html

Regards,
-------------------------------
Ruri Hiromi
Intec NetCore, Inc. / Keio University
[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------