Subject: draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-01.txt related 2 documents

From: Ruri Hiromi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:55:21 +0900

Hi all,

  Thanks for ipv6ops people, 2 documents are published as  
informational RFC. These docs are describing about problems and  
requirements related with RFC3484 source/destination address policy in  
default use.

URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5220.txt
URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5221.txt

  Please refer these if you have a look upon the solution document.

Regards,
-------------------------------
Ruri Hiromi
Intec NetCore, Inc. / Keio university
[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------