Subject: Re: Rogue Route Advertisement issues

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:44:41 -0700

In two weeks, I plan to open a two week WGLC on two documents that  
address an issue in IPv6 Neighbor Discovery. They are:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra
  "Rogue IPv6 Router Advertisement Problem Statement", Tim Chown, Stig  
Venaas,
  14-Jul-08, <draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-01.txt>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard
  "IPv6 RA-Guard", Gunter Van de Velde, Eric Levy-Abegnoli, Chip  
Popoviciu,
  Janos Mohacsi, 30-Jun-08, <draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-00.txt>

Since this comments on 6man protocol usage, it seems appropriate to  
get 6man comments. Please comment to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------